The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
Evan, thank you for organizing this great event for such a great cause. It was a fantastic day and I'm looking forward to next year. Well done Sir!!

Old 08-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 996 Porscheman
Scott SS, No problem....This is what we do....Glad I had my spare to share. Seeing everybody stop and working to gather was one of my best memories of the day besides helping Breast Cancer Awareness in our own little way. You can bring the spare saturday to ML C&C.
I'm still waiting for the vid of the traffic jam, the cars along the side of the road, everyone surrounding the car, drivers screaming out their windows. Memorable indeed. Thanks again, I have the wheel detailed and bagged ready to deliver. See you Saturday morning.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Good thing we had a few P-cars in the group to help out! Yeah - we caused a legit traffic jam on the interstate. Amazing...

Old 08-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Video or it didn't happen!! Lol!
We were sitting on the side of 83 waiting to merge with you guys and I was thinking, the exit you guys were passing was only 5 min away and it's been 20min! Lmao! Well glad you guys stuck together! That had to be a record for the largest pit crew/roadside assistance team ever! Also the classiest emergency vehicles ever!

Old 08-20-2012, 09:16 AM
meflyfrc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Thanks to all for hanging in there and helping with the double flats. A huge thank you to Mike for having his spare so a flatbed didn't need to get involved. I had new tires on and was on my way home by 3. About the same time the show ended. Found Bob P cruising home around the MD line so I was able to end the day with some more fun driving. Cause we all know Bob does not go over 55.

I have someone's long wratchet. I think it's Roland's but I was hustling the change so I wasn't paying full attention to whom I need to return it to.
Scott,
The wratchet is mine. We can coordinate a pickup at a C&C. Glad I could help out.
Great to hear you were able to find tires and have a great cruise back home.
I also have some video of the stop, posted it later.
Roland

Old 08-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
That had to be a record for the largest pit crew/roadside assistance team ever! Also the classiest emergency vehicles ever!
except for having to inflate the two spares, and the absence of a cordless impact wrench.... it was like a friggin' F1 pit stop!!

great job getting scott rolling again everyone!!!

Old 08-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
That's badass! P-cars, Ferrari's, vettes, ect pulled off the shoulder with another p-car's back end lifted off the ground, a line of rubber-necking traffic backed up for miles! Epic pic to say the least for sure!

Old 08-20-2012, 01:12 PM
5:24 me! Lol

Old 08-20-2012, 02:07 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I will echo what I posted on the SCOSS facebook page We are fortunate to have such a positive car community, and so many good prople and friends who share in this hobby, I think that is what makes these events worthwhile. Scott glad you get back on your feet again after the dual rear tire blowout, there was no doubt the group would rally around you, I think that's what we do best. To everyone who participated and had a great time coming out, thanks for making the event such a special one for each of us involved.

Awesome weather and really nice time at SCOSS this year again for the 2nd annual event! Big thanks to Evan and his dad for hosting such a wonderful event and for a cause that has touched many of us personally with someone whom we may know in our lives, a desease which doesn't take a holiday, a break, or knows know prejudice in taking victims. I hope that a good amount of money and awareness was raised and that city is supportive yet again next year for this wonderful event.

I actually made a stupid mistake once we were lined up I forgot to put my registration information on my windshield so my car was never jusdged in the show, ugh rookie mistake! Oh well next time Just glad to be a part of it and enjoy the great cars and camarderie with the enthusiast community!

Already looking forward to next years event! Evan is running out of space on State Street, soon he will have to block off the entire city!

Old 08-20-2012, 02:13 PM
RealMCR12 has a spectacular aura aboutRealMCR12 has a spectacular aura about

here is a video I put together of the cruise from md to pa.

This was deff one of the best events i have been to.It was deff a great event for a great cause. It was very well organized and had a good time riding in Juan's 360. Thank you Juan!

Old 08-20-2012, 03:56 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RealMCR12

This was deff one of the best events i have been to.It was deff a great event for a great cause. It was very well organized and had a good time riding in Juan's 360. Thank you Juan!
Anytime bud! We ride!!

...and we had a killer ride back down Rt 15 with very little traffic, good scenery and unbelievable weather. That's what it's all about.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'll actually hotlink the pictures in this thread tomorrow, but here's the link to my pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...57631168971386

Old 08-21-2012, 06:21 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
nice pics as always Chris! I really need to have you take some nice pictures of my car for me at some point!

Old 08-21-2012, 06:47 AM
maserman is infamous around these parts
Evan, Great job on the show and for a good cause!!

Tonk, Love the pictures you always take of my car, Belle foto!!

Everyone else, enjoyed seeing everyone again and meeting new people.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:35 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'll actually hotlink the pictures in this thread tomorrow, but here's the link to my pictures

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...57631168971386

Thank you for the pics of my ruckus and the spyder. Turned out great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012