The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 06:47 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sunir
there may be an existing larger caravan comeing up thru 83N like last year
Stop in York for me!!

Old 08-10-2012, 07:19 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
So we'll probably do the same thing as last year...VA crew - meet at ML, roll to HV, roll to York, roll in to Harrisburg. No?

Old 08-10-2012, 07:28 PM
maserman is infamous around these parts
Caravan

+1 more for the York stop!!

Old 08-10-2012, 09:55 PM
meflyfrc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Zahjah
coming up next week--anyone want to caravan up from hunt valley?
I am in for meeting in Hunt Valley.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Killerss is infamous around these parts
Caravan going from West Chester from the cars and coffee location the thread for this is on ferrari chat- http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...#post141661957 - post here if you aren't on fchat and would like to join the caravan

Old 08-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Got two more in York to pick up! Me and uenvymy996! What's the time Kevin and place? We can meet at my shop since its got a huge parking lot and right off 83

Old 08-12-2012, 08:50 AM
tclark is infamous around these parts
If any "local" guys would like to meet up, we'll be gathering at Sophia's on Market in Camp Hill prior to heading over to the island.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tclark
If any "local" guys would like to meet up, we'll be gathering at Sophia's on Market in Camp Hill prior to heading over to the island.
Tom, you can meet here at my shop and then we can all caravan together. I talked to the guys on Ferrari chat that are coming from west Chester and we can meet them at the Harrisburg west exit off the turnpike. That way we can have a nice caravan of cars coming into Harrisburg for the cameras!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Also we can go to my bar on 2nd street for drinks.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:46 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
More and more cars daily!!! Two more Ferrari 360's, a handful more Porsches, another Ford GT and more to come by the hour really. I can't thank everyone enough, this year promises to be awesome! Don't fear the weather just yet, we will have a better idea come Wednesday how the weekend will shape up, my best guess is that it will play out in our favor, starting off alittle muggy for the early morning but then clearing up for a cooler day (82 is the predicted high for the 18th at the moment).

We are always accepting registrants, including the day of the event... The word has most certainly been getting around, and it's shown in the preregistration list. Additionally, although not to get hope up in advance, there are many hyper exotics who will try to make the drive out. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything specific.
Evan

Also thank you to everyone who helped make the caravans/cruises happen, they all look amazing and I'm bummed I can't make them myself to be completely honest!

Old 08-14-2012, 08:19 AM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
I will be leaving with some cars from the Lehigh Valley area if anyone from that area wants to head out. Here is a link to the FB event I created.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/430239860352239/

Old 08-14-2012, 10:17 AM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
A great start to the day; four new additions to add to the list. A 2006 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG, 2002 Lotus Esprit, 1997 Acura NSX T and a 1986 Detomaso GT5-S .

Update to this update: + a 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2006 Lotus Elise!

Thanks everyone!!!
Evan

Last edited by supercars17112; 08-14-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 PM
maserman is infamous around these parts
Southern Caravan

If it is good with everyone from the south, lets use the same as last year. We will need to set the times.

Old 08-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I grabbed last year's cruise schedule, bumped up the times to make the 10:30-12 registration, changed the College Park stop to Maple Lawn, and the Bob Evans stop to Hunt Valley C&C. Let me know what you think if you want to roll up together. Cut & paste your name in where you plan to join in.

What to bring:
- Quick detailer, cloths, etc. if you want to clean your car before the show.
- Smart phone, navigation system, or atlas.
- Camera, walkie talkie, etc.
- Please also arrive at your first stop

A. TYSONS CORNER, VA [arrive whenever – leave by 7:00am]
The Northern VA people should meet at the Starbucks in Tysons Corner, VA. (8520 Suite D, Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA, 22103) 703-760-7037
This should be a familiar location to many and it’s close to the beltway.

[30 min drive to College Park, MD]

B. Maple Lawn, MD [arrive 7:30am – leave by 7:50am]:
The group will be stopping at the Maple Lawn C&C. Again, this should be a familiar location to people. We won’t be stopping for long, but it should give us enough of a window to connect.

[45 min drive to Baltimore, MD]

C. Hunt Valley, MD [arrive 8:35am – leave by 8:55am]:
Another stop and meetup spot at the Hunt Valley C&C. Again, short window for everyone arriving, but we should have just enough time to get a quick break for fuel.

[45 min drive to York, PA]

D. YORK, PA [arrive 9:40am – leave 10:00pm]:
The group will make this, the last stop before making the drive into Harrisburg in York, PA at a Rutter's Gas Station. For anyone else in the area who wants to join up (160 North Hills Road, York, PA 17402)

[30 min drive to Harrisburg, PA]

E. HERSHEY, PA [arrive at 10:30pm]

Tyson's
-

Maple Lawn
-ScottinSSMD

Hunt Valley
-

York
-

Old 08-14-2012, 05:07 PM
unreasonable is infamous around these parts
Thanks Scott!

I'll probably end up leading the peoples from the Tysons Corner spot, so everyone look for a 6'5" white guy close to 7AM that is standing in a parking lot by a car that looks like he's looking for other cars to show up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012