unreasonable is infamous around these parts
Being lost sucks, so I made a cheat sheet that's phone friendly:
http://gravymassage.com/scost

Le route, Google Mapified:

shorty link:

http://goo.gl/maps/TdqW0

gigantor link:

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=S...us&mra=ls&z=18

Let me know if I should add, remove, modify, or generally change anything and it will be done. Cheers!

Old 08-15-2012, 05:15 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
But what about me?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BOBP
But what about me?
you deserve a slap on the wrist for not having Fikse's ready for this event!

.... you have not only upset but also have embarrased Lemont, who wanted to see them on your car by now!

Old 08-15-2012, 06:19 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Updates: Everyone please note... If we could we would move the show to Sunday, but the city won't allow it due to the number of churches and their services which are held on this day. All is fine however, we will stick with the 18th (this Saturday) as the date for the event. Again mother nature is testing us, but I'm certain we will win the battle! *

We reviewed our most current weather update from our friends at CBS21 News and their meteorologist said the weather is to be heavy Friday night. This will likely subside however by 6am the following morning, and will clear up the morning progresses. We are none-the-less hopeful that the weather will cooperate, and that everyone is still able to make it out safely.

Evan

Old 08-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
I drive mine in the snow! Lol! So I'll be there! Or everyone bring there hoopties! Have all those poeple and media waiting for all our cool cars to come caravaning in and then a caravan of hoopties pull up! Expressions, priceless! Lol!

Old 08-15-2012, 07:27 PM
meflyfrc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by airbrush1
It will be good to see ya Roland! It's been a while!
Thanks Ken. I've been working to support my nasty modding habit :
See you Saturday.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Let this event go on as planned rain or shine. It's for a great cause and cancer does not take a holiday, it doesn't wait to kill our loved ones due to rain.

Plus the Aston is used to rain , it's natural environment as an English car built in warwickshire, just a stones throw outside of London!

Old 08-16-2012, 08:40 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Rain or shine I'll be there!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Sunir, that is the best attitude I've heard from a fellow super car owner ever in my life! Big ups on that comment!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:42 AM
^^^ thanks for the kind words. We are constantly battling deadly diseases like Cancer, AIDS, Hep C etc...these diseases are indisciminent killers...they care not for race, creed, or gender...and they never take a break, they never rest, we as humans must be vigilent if we are to find cures. As such with any event, like Evan's, the real idea here is not the cars, it's not about how much we wax or wash our cars, the camaraderie is great and the people are what this is about...the fact that the most important thing here is raising awareness, raising a few dollars, and helping a great cause. Evan and his Dad put a lot into this, it's Evan's premier event and even if it were raining non stop we should be there for him and the cause not only he supports, but humanity should support as well.

Old 08-16-2012, 11:47 AM
DaveWJunior is infamous around these parts
But, here's the thing. My grandmother currently has cancer, so I asked her this morning how long it took her to clean up if she got caught accidentally in the rain (really, I did). She said, "I don't know, honey. About 10 minutes?". If the Diablo gets caught in the rain it takes me a minimum of 90 minutes for the "regular" wash and dry, PLUS I have to do a decent wipe down of the undercarriage, suspension, and brake calipers. (This is all in jest, folks. And grandma is a great sport.) Weather is looking decent. I'm 85% in!

Originally Posted by sunir
Let this event go on as planned rain or shine. It's for a great cause and cancer does not take a holiday, it doesn't wait to kill our loved ones due to rain.

Plus the Aston is used to rain , it's natural environment as an English car built in warwickshire, just a stones throw outside of London!

Old 08-16-2012, 11:51 AM
5 more Porsches! From 911 Turbos to 944 Turbos, as well as a returning Maserati Gran Turismo, Supercharged Camaro and ZR-1! The list is growing and growing and growing. I can now say we will likely pass 200 cars, and if the weather shows increasingly promising, far more on Sarurday! Thank you over and over to everyone who will be a part of the show.

Evan

Old 08-16-2012, 01:40 PM
Yes thank you everyone for the kind words!! Another Porsche for today brings the count to 6. Plus a supercharged Audi R8 and Acura NSX!

Old 08-16-2012, 06:51 PM
underpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond reputeunderpressure02 has a reputation beyond repute
I called and invited my two friends one has a twin turbo viper and the other one is super charged both have to work and couldn't come. I am trying to get another ford gt out.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:02 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
If you want... I could drive one of those vipers up there

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012