The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
We will be at exit 33 off of 83. Call me 717-798-1961. The exits you will pass when getting close will be emigsville,then shrinestown, newberrytown, and finally my exit 33 yokumtown. When you see the sign for the emigsville exit would be the best time to call. Thanks
William

Old 08-18-2012, 03:19 AM
unreasonable is infamous around these parts
Tysons ppl call my cell if you need things, headed out in a wee bit!. No rain and drying up fast, wooohoo

Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
We will be at exit 33 off of 83. Call me 717-798-1961. The exits you will pass when getting close will be emigsville,then shrinestown, newberrytown, and finally my exit 33 yokumtown. When you see the sign for the emigsville exit would be the best time to call. Thanks
William
You got it.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:11 AM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Sunny weather on a beautiful Saturday morning. Could not ask for better car show weather! If you are still thinking about showing your car, registration onsite is from 10-noon at City Island (301 Championship Way, Harrisburg, PA 17112) from which we will depart for State Street... Going to be an awesome show for all! To those about to head out, have a safe drive and see you all soon!

Thanks,
Evan

Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Congrats on a second successful event Evan. Great turnout.

Old 08-18-2012, 05:39 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Indeed!

Old 08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Awesome turnout! Great meeting you guys! Stand up people! Bigs ups for the guys sticking together and helping out with the flat tires situation!

Does anyone have any footage of me launching my car those couple times?

Old 08-18-2012, 09:57 PM
supercars17112 is infamous around these parts
Wow. Where to start...

Thank you to everyone who made today a huge success! We raised a ton, and I mean a ton of money, and will have an exact number up shortly. I can't thank all of you enough for making this the best Supercar show to ever see the streets of downtown Harrisburg! I have to say it; If you thought this year was great, just wait until next year!

ALSO:
Photos, videos, national television coverage, local television coverage and independent cinematography to air over the course of the next few days and weeks, and all updates will undoubtedly be posted all over the web! STAY TUNED.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Evan

Old 08-19-2012, 06:31 AM
meflyfrc is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by supercars17112
Wow. Where to start...

Thank you to everyone who made today a huge success! We raised a ton, and I mean a ton of money, and will have an exact number up shortly. I can't thank all of you enough for making this the best Supercar show to ever see the streets of downtown Harrisburg! I have to say it; If you thought this year was great, just wait until next year!

ALSO:
Photos, videos, national television coverage, local television coverage and independent cinematography to air over the course of the next few days and weeks, and all updates will undoubtedly be posted all over the web! STAY TUNED.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Evan
Evan,
Thank you and your dad for putting together such a great event for a great cause. I know putting together events like this is a lot of work and stressful. But the cause is worth it. Thumbs up to you. I'll be there next year.

Roland

Old 08-19-2012, 07:48 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
I echo all the positive vibes! No doubt the stress of putting this event on can be intense and you never see Evan break a sweat! It's amazing. Onward to next year!!

Old 08-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Old 08-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Video

Old 08-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Thanks to all for hanging in there and helping with the double flats. A huge thank you to Mike for having his spare so a flatbed didn't need to get involved. I had new tires on and was on my way home by 3. About the same time the show ended. Found Bob P cruising home around the MD line so I was able to end the day with some more fun driving. Cause we all know Bob does not go over 55.

I have someone's long wratchet. I think it's Roland's but I was hustling the change so I wasn't paying full attention to whom I need to return it to.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Video

Old 08-20-2012, 05:39 AM
996 Porscheman is infamous around these parts
Scott SS, No problem....This is what we do....Glad I had my spare to share. Seeing everybody stop and working to gather was one of my best memories of the day besides helping Breast Cancer Awareness in our own little way. You can bring the spare saturday to ML C&C.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2nd Annual 'SupercarsOnStateStreet' Charity Event: August 18th, 2012