The 2012 Baltimore Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 11:38 AM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
We are on again this year. Www.baltimorefestivalofspeed.com

Old 08-10-2012, 12:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^^ looks like they are sold out...says "no tickets available" ...

Old 08-13-2012, 06:07 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Nit-picky, I know, but I hope this isn't any indication of the over all trend of the quality of the weekend.

I know it's just Ticketmaster... but darn, they were so nice last year.

Last edited by mtmd11; 08-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:02 PM
pseto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mtmd11
Nit-picky, I know, but I hope this isn't any indication of the over all trend of the quality of the weekend.

I know it's just Ticketmaster... but darn, they were so nice last year.
There is no one person who is responsible for the corral area this year. One of many items that got the dropped because of the short turnaround time. I assume you're in the Italian corral?

Old 08-14-2012, 05:43 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Last years BFS WWP Ticket

We are designing a cool ticket again this year. Here's last years.

We do have tickets to our event available. It is invitation only - so you'll need a code. PM me.

We also will be acutioning off several cool things donated by Walker Racing - Falken like VIP tours of PITS, a chance to be an honorary pitcrew member during the ALMS race (in a fire suit of course) and possibly the opportunity to be on the Grid just before the Indy start.

Can't wait!!!!!

Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2012, 06:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ but you're sold out right?? or do you have tix left...last I clicked the link it said event full...

please advise.

Old 08-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I do have a few tickets available. It is an invitation only event and we have not made tickets available in the past but figured I'd offer to a few fellow sixspeeders. You need a code. Pm me and ill send it to you. Cost is $300 sat/sun.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:34 PM
anyone here doing the car corral this year?

Old 08-19-2012, 03:55 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
i am.

Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
If anyone wants General Admission tickets and hasn't bought them yet, there's a few deals on Living Social today

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/...timore-tickets

Old 08-21-2012, 06:39 PM
A few of the Auction items up for grabs to benefit The Wounded Warrior Project. Auction will go live tomorrow and end Wednesday Sept 29th at 3pm. I'll post he link here.

#1 ALMS Paddock Tour – Imagine an exclusive guided tour of the ALMS Paddock with VIP credentials, walking amongst the racers. See up close and personal Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, Panoz and Corvette Racecars. Special paddock visit at the Falken transporter/tent area to see the Porsche RSR up close, meet the Falken girls, team and drivers, autographs with photo opportunity. Available for 2-8 people.

#2. ALMS Lunch with drivers Wolf Henzler and Bryan Sellers and paddock tour from 1 to 2 pm. Enjoy lunch and discussion with Porsche factory driver Wolf Henzler and Bryan Sellers, who return for third year with Team Falken Tire. Henzler won 2008 GT2 championship as part of Flying Lizard lineup with Jörg Bergmeister and was given factory status in January 2008 following eight seasons of competing in the various Porsche Cup series. Bryan Sellers has multiple podium finishes, including 3rd in GT class at the 2008 24 Hours of Daytona.

Visit: www.baltimnorefestivalofspeed.com

Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 AM
I've just confirmed that the BMW M3 GT RLL team will come to our tent on both Fri and Sat!! Unfortunately, I can't spill the beans on what they have in store for us, but it's VERY COOL!

Old 08-24-2012, 08:47 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Paul,

Do you know the approx time on Friday and Sat that they will come by?

Old 08-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by bimmer32five
Paul,

Do you know the approx time on Friday and Sat that they will come by?
Not yet, we're still finalizing our corral schedule. Probably won't have those details until late next week, right before the race.

Old 08-24-2012, 01:16 PM
This just in, PCA will have coffee in their tent in the morning, oh wait...that's just a rumor...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The 2012 Baltimore Grand Prix Discussion Thread