Introduction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 07:17 AM
leoallafila is infamous around these parts
Introduction

Hello all,

my name is Leo(nardo), of Italian-Swedish descent, moved to the US about three years ago from EU. I've been in NoVa for about two years now and I am looking to reconnect with my passion for everything high performance motor related after having to give a lot of it up in order to relocate.

I am curious to compare experiences and motor-culture with a different crowd than what I am used to. I have worked in motorsports for almost 8 years so I have some stories to share as well

Looking forward to meet some fellow local enthusiasts: I need to put some octanes back into my life!

Old 02-17-2012, 08:28 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Welcome.

Old 02-17-2012, 08:35 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6speed, and this part of the world!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
What's up, Leo.
Yes, I'm that "Heist."
Yes, I am all over the internet. You cannot escape. :lol:
Have you decided what the next project car is going to be?

Old 02-17-2012, 10:48 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Welcome Leo...we hope to see you around at some car events. I think you will find the 6 a nice place to post with friendly folks and a bunch of good car enthusiasts no matter what you are driving

Old 02-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Welcome! I moved here from Idaho a few yars back and love the motors culture here. Lots of great cars and lots of great people.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Welcome! I moved here from Idaho a few yars back and love the motors culture here. Lots of great cars and lots of great people.
ust becuase you moved here from Idaho does not mean you have to try to encorporate potatoes into all of our meets

Old 02-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Heist
What's up, Leo.
Yes, I'm that "Heist."
Yes, I am all over the internet. You cannot escape. :lol:
Have you decided what the next project car is going to be?

Never heard of you honestly, can't recall. Oh wait.... Actually I do have a vague recollection of your aura all over the interwebz

I am actually driving it tomorrow: I sold the 1974 Gran Torino Starsky&Hutch replica and I got a 1972, I just think it looks so much better and it has so much more potential. And yes it is the Eastwood movie car, and the Fast&Furious car driven by Phoenix (the bad guy that kills Vin Diesels' girlfriend).

Here is a pic of what it looks like now (picture is better than reality, it needs a paintjob):

Old 02-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Nice foundation!

And sunir man I like chips and mmmm french fries. I need to go to 5 guys.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by leoallafila
Never heard of you honestly, can't recall. Oh wait.... Actually I do have a vague recollection of your aura all over the interwebz

I am actually driving it tomorrow: I sold the 1974 Gran Torino Starsky&Hutch replica and I got a 1972, I just think it looks so much better and it has so much more potential. And yes it is the Eastwood movie car, and the Fast&Furious car driven by Phoenix (the bad guy that kills Vin Diesels' girlfriend).

Here is a pic of what it looks like now (picture is better than reality, it needs a paintjob):

Paint job? No way. I think that car looks beautiful in the matte charcoal gray color.
I see the huge tach on the dash as well. What kind of work has been done under the hood?

Old 02-17-2012, 06:47 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Great taste in cars my friend! Welcome!

Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Heist
Paint job? No way. I think that car looks beautiful in the matte charcoal gray color.
I see the huge tach on the dash as well. What kind of work has been done under the hood?
that's a secret

it started with a 429 Cobra jet, then it grew

Old 02-17-2012, 09:48 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by leoallafila

Welcome.... Looks perfect the way it is!

Old 02-18-2012, 03:58 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Welcome to the area!

Old 02-18-2012, 05:09 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Welcome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Introduction