2012 Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - starting Saturday, 3/31/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 11:42 AM
maserman is infamous around these parts
Hunt Valley

Hopefully my ride is ready. It is at Radcliffe Motors getting a new set of Larini Headers.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WillyWonka
After spending so much time traveling to Owings Mills to talk with car collectors and garage owners, I must pay respect to an absolutely fabulous set of roads. Greenspring Valley Road (east) to Falls Road (north) to Shawan Road (east) to Hunt Valley on warm, sunny day is tough to top.
I work in Owings Mills and live in C0ckeysville, so my drive to/from work includes Broadway Rd, Greenspring Ave, and Caves Rd (plus a few more). There are really some great roads out there

Old 03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
I work in Owings Mills and live in C0ckeysville, so my drive to/from work includes Broadway Rd, Greenspring Ave, and Caves Rd (plus a few more). There are really some great roads out there
where do you live again... something ville? they keep editing on here... lol!

Old 03-19-2012, 06:15 PM
WillyWonka is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Nine years ago, when I was planning my move to the area, I was driving the area with my agent. Driving south, we reached the northern limit of Timonium. She said, "Some prefer to live on this side of the line because we just passed though C.ockeysville. That name turns some people off."

As an update, the idemnity agreement is in hand and it'll be reviewed by my 'indemnity pro' tomorrow. I took a tour of the meeting area with a representative of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial. The expansion of business in the HVTC will cause our space to gradually shift over time but of course it'll remain in the Best Buy parking lot. A healthy Towne Centre contributes to the local economy and provides us with a steady meeting location. (insert thumbs up here)

Old 03-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
where do you live again... something ville? they keep editing on here... lol!
Dickeysville, Penisville, One-eyed-snakesville...something like that.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Dickeysville, Penisville, One-eyed-snakesville...something like that.
LMAO hahaha!!!! ...

Old 03-19-2012, 07:01 PM
loayo has a spectacular aura aboutloayo has a spectacular aura about
Wow that is a far ride for you to katie's - you get to sleep in for this one!

Old 03-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by loayo
Wow that is a far ride for you to katie's - you get to sleep in for this one!
Yeah I usually wake up between 4:30am and 4:45am for Katie's.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:43 AM
Spydeputy is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Hunt Valley Town Center / Cars and Caribou Coffee

Looks to be a strong showing of ALL makes and Models at the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee.
Both on the E90Post sign up page, http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650610
And the facebook sign up, https://www.facebook.com/events/240314176055770/

T minus 6 days and counting, and the forecast looks awesome.
See you there.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Good to see you here Mr. Spy.

As of this morning, Facebook users have spoken and response is strong.

"Going" 135
"Maybe" 48
Those 183 have "Invited" another 170

Here's the Facebook location that started it all. Its the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Event Page. It'll be outdated after March 31 so here's our new home, the long-term Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page on Facebook. Even if you're not a Facebook user, the first link can be viewed regardless of Facebook membership.

For an example of what's viewable on the link, here's today's update...

Here's the current parking map. The "Show Car Area" is just that. If you plan to bring your show car, this is your area. It will be clearly marked with cones. Spectator vehicles may park in any open space outside of the coned area.

What's up with the "Show Car Area" shape? Integration with early Best Buy arrivals to the north, extra Chick-fil-A employee parking and construction staging to the south and present construction to the west make the marked area the most proper for the cars. For the car owners, it means a bit of a 'calorie burn' for coffee right now, but as construction settles, the zone will shift more toward the middle of the parking lot.

As you can see, the parking lot is surrounded by 3 coffee options that will be open during the Cars & Coffee hours. In fact, Caribou Coffee, Panera and Chick-fil-A will be open at 6 a.m. Options are always good!

If you're arriving from Shawan Road, you'll take a right at the T of the main entrance and then you'll meet with the lower-left of the map. If you are unfamiliar with the area, lean on navigation or Google Maps. (wink)

Its time for car detailing. Make it look sharp. I cannot lie. My hands smell like carnauba from this morning's polish/wax. See you on Saturday!

Rich "Will" Williams

Old 03-25-2012, 11:05 AM
AbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the roughAbsolutHank is a jewel in the rough
I'll be attending, and just linked it on the Viper website. LOVE having options on the weekends

Old 03-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AbsolutHank
I'll be attending, and just linked it on the Viper website. LOVE having options on the weekends
Hank, that's the epitome of spreading the word!

Edit...

Thank you for posting the thread. There are a few clerical updates. The original plan was for the C&C to be the held on the last Saturday of each month but, due to the incredible response, it has been moved to every Saturday starting on March 31. Also, linking the long-term Group Page will do the Viper crew service since the Event Page will eventually close. When I get approved for membership, I'll tie-in updates (as needed). Once again, thank you!

Rich "Will" Williams

Last edited by WillyWonka; 03-25-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:01 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
So who from Maple Lawn is going to Hunt Valley on the 31st?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:21 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Me!!!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Just talked to my friend who has a late 60's Alfa Romeo Coupe who plans on coming out.

Last edited by Tonk; 03-26-2012 at 05:04 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - starting Saturday, 3/31/12