2012 Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - starting Saturday, 3/31/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 11:44 PM
996 Porscheman is infamous around these parts
Why don't we all Maple Lawn C&C guys/gals try to come on the 31st and support Hunt Valley. It will give us more options in the future and give us a chance to meet more car enthusiasts.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:05 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
I plan on being there at least for the first one.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Spydeputy is infamous around these parts
Hi Porscheman, That would be nice to have some of you come to our 1st C & C. We are not trying to compete w/ Maple Lawn, just want to copy the great
C & C you have there, only do it more local to us south of the Mason Dixon Line. Yep, we are still yanks up here.
Dave

Originally Posted by 996 Porscheman
Why don't we all Maple Lawn C&C guys/gals try to come on the 31st and support Hunt Valley. It will give us more options in the future and give us a chance to meet more car enthusiasts.
Hello TransHuman, Hope you can make this 1st C & C. The lot will be packed w/ great cars. See you there, Dave

Originally Posted by TransHuman
I plan on being there at least for the first one.

Old 03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
gotta a fellow G driver interested. Maybe in two weeks.

Old 03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'm up for the inaugural run and probably over to Agile. Weather is looking good. Now I just need to get wife to cover for me at my daughters softball practice. Tis the season now.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This H-valley CnC is predicted to be epic....over 200 cars on the inaugural!!!! Also expected are corporated sponsors and dealers, if this keeps up Hunt Valley could potentially be a northern rival to Katies and wil more than likely mark the end for parking space strapped fledgling CnC Maply Lawn, which is currently being kept alive by a small group of friends making up the core of participants each week creating more of a weekly breakfast meet-up event. Only time will tell but I think HV CnC will have a pretty big impact on the car scene if things go as anticpated.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Spydeputy is infamous around these parts
996tt

Can't wait to see it. Love the 996!

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
I'm up for the inaugural run and probably over to Agile. Weather is looking good. Now I just need to get wife to cover for me at my daughters softball practice. Tis the season now.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:44 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Maybe I missed it but who is heading up this romp, I mean cruise and what time is departure from ML?

Old 03-27-2012, 07:43 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I think I'll be headed directly to hunt valley, doesnt make sense to travel an hour south, just to head back this way immediately... Plus wendy will already be unhappy about being up at 7am on a saturday lol

Old 03-27-2012, 07:57 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
The girls at Tubby's are going to miss us. Maple Lawn is dead...long live Maple Lawn.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:12 AM
The funny thing is that most of the people on this thread are ML drivers. I hope the other 200 show up on Saturday.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:18 AM
Ken, Sounds like Wendy is coming on Saturday. Kathy was wondering. She didn't want to be the car-girl there.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
The girls at Tubby's are going to miss us. Maple Lawn is dead...long live Maple Lawn.
I don't necessarily want ML to die...but I think it may be inevitable. Being halfway between Great Falls and Hunt Valley, people may decide to choose one or the other instead of ML. Only time will tell.

I'd still be up for a trip down to Tubby's after Hunt Valley (with the exception of this weekend because of the drive over to Agile Auto).

Originally Posted by 996 Porscheman
Ken, Sounds like Wendy is coming on Saturday. Kathy was wondering. She didn't want to be the car-girl there.
My mom can't make it this Saturday (family commitment) but she will make it out to some of the future Hunt Valley C&Cs so Kathy and Wendy will make another new friend hahaha. She drives a 2000 BMW Z3.

Last edited by Tonk; 03-27-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Yup, Wendy will more than likely come out this weekend... I try to drag her to these things as often as possible She'll probably be a bit cranky at first because she is NOT a morning person lol

Old 03-27-2012, 09:08 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
I dont think ml is dead. At least I hope not

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee - starting Saturday, 3/31/12