Red Skyline GTR on 66, who are you?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Aly Veneno is infamous around these parts
Red Skyline GTR on 66, who are you?

you played with me last night on 66 eastbound..

anyone know of someone that fits, dark hair, some facial hair 30-40s male

Old 02-26-2012, 05:13 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
You may like to try NAGTROG ... Gtr forums... Probably have better luck finding the owner on there in the DMV forums...Although we do have several Gtr guys on 6speed.

Old 02-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
You may like to try NAGTROG ... Gtr forums... Probably have better luck finding the owner on there in the DMV forums...Although we do have several Gtr guys on 6speed.

thanks for that! I will check it

Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
No problem... Good luck. What happened .... were you harassed on 66 by a Gtr trying to drag race/mess around with you on a highway roll??

Old 02-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Nah, ( I am a former r32 GTR owner) saw the car and rubber necked the hell out of it, sped up a bit, he saw me checking the car out, I blew a kiss then he rode and played with me a bit

i want to play again!

Old 02-26-2012, 06:08 PM
What kind of car were you in? what do you drive? Nice choice r32.... The Gtr is a nice car, through the generations past to present

Old 02-26-2012, 06:10 PM
my car is not important, haha its a slow piece of poop

shoot me a PM or AIM alyveneno if you want to go off topic

cheers

Old 02-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
No off topic we want details. !!

R32 fun fun platform. I have a friend with a 600hp setup. He's on his second motor.

Old 02-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Fraggle
No off topic we want details. !!

R32 fun fun platform. I have a friend with a 600hp setup. He's on his second motor.
Nice! Could be the guy i sold it too - John?

I never got a chance to do anything nice to it, he has hooked it up beautifully! and I am envious of him, hopefully one day I will be as lucky as all of you

Old 02-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Nah my friend lives far from here, Idaho!!! Awesome car. He was pretty bummed when it detonated the first around.

What have you got now? Anything fun? Bet you miss your R32!

Old 02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
I have an amazingly cool Elantra, yep, Elantra....

<waiting for the bashing to start>

I have an 8 month old, so that meant bye bye bike, bye bye thoughts of fast cars

Old 02-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Crud my reply got nuked damn bb. Let's see if I get it right the second time around.

No bashin'!!

I sold all me bikes after years of bike bike bike and thousands of track miles. I spent 4 months sitting in a chair after a bad off at the track on my rc51. No work no movement no nothing while my body healed. Developed a morphine addiction and really I have no memory of most of it.

My wife was supportive and awesome. She didn't ask me to sell anything, but I got rid of all my bikes.

No Bashin here.

Didn't lose my love of motors though. Love my porsche. Now I've got a roof rack. Can't wait until I take my next trip with the wife and my daughter. She is seven now.

She loves cars'n'coffee and can't wait until fraggle rock 2012.

Bring your kiddo and come to the event, never forget your motors and you'll get back to them!!

No bashin' here !!

Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Crud my reply got nuked damn bb. Let's see if I get it right the second time around.

No bashin'!!

I sold all me bikes after years of bike bike bike and thousands of track miles. I spent 4 months sitting in a chair after a bad off at the track on my rc51. No work no movement no nothing while my body healed. Developed a morphine addiction and really I have no memory of most of it.

My wife was supportive and awesome. She didn't ask me to sell anything, but I got rid of all my bikes.

No Bashin here.

Didn't lose my love of motors though. Love my porsche. Now I've got a roof rack. Can't wait until I take my next trip with the wife and my daughter. She is seven now.

She loves cars'n'coffee and can't wait until fraggle rock 2012.

Bring your kiddo and come to the event, never forget your motors and you'll get back to them!!

No bashin' here !!
ya, i wont ever give up my love for fast cars, My driving record has shown that. My motto is I love everything with horsepower, even just a horse." I have had many fun toys from turbo RSX's miata, and my two favorite RHD Silvia & Skyline.

The bike had to go, put that one down twice it was done, maybe another this spring, but doubtful, single mom in school doesn't by momma bikes hahahaa

Old 02-27-2012, 06:17 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
totally bias here but you can get a G35 for under 10K now. Who cares about miles its a NISSAN!

I fit my 3 year old and 20month old in the back seat easy.

Just a thought and its has a NISSAN heart :-)

I shouldnt of bought mine new, paid way too much, the prices today kill me on how cheap they are now.

Old 02-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Aly Veneno
ya, i wont ever give up my love for fast cars, My driving record has shown that. My motto is I love everything with horsepower, even just a horse." I have had many fun toys from turbo RSX's miata, and my two favorite RHD Silvia & Skyline.

The bike had to go, put that one down twice it was done, maybe another this spring, but doubtful, single mom in school doesn't by momma bikes hahahaa
Sounds good that you still like fast cars, try to come out to Fraggle's event this coming week...meet some more 6speeders. a lot of us keep in touch and post events on facebook also, I'm Sunir Ghosal on FB feel freee to add me.. thru this forum and there we are informed pretty well of events thru the year

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Red Skyline GTR on 66, who are you?