Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2012 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/29/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 10:21 AM
civicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura about
lol thanks. Which car was I driving (black or red civic)?

Old 03-06-2012, 11:00 AM
bordin34 is infamous around these parts
The red moogen.

Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by civicexracer
lol thanks. Which car was I driving (black or red civic)?
You have 2 autox race cars !! Big balla style !!

Have you ever been to the SCCA Autox runoffs...? they used to have 'em in Topeka Kansas for a while dunno where they are now though.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM
civicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura aboutcivicexracer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bordin34
The red moogen.
haha sweet.

Originally Posted by sunir
You have 2 autox race cars !! Big balla style !!

Have you ever been to the SCCA Autox runoffs...? they used to have 'em in Topeka Kansas for a while dunno where they are now though.
Well as of today, I technically have 2. I just bought the red Moogen Civic that's in my signature and got the title today. Bought it from my friend. It was pretty much my car all last season, I stored it at my house and did most of the work on it and my friend only raced it a couple of times. Just a toy for him since his focus was racing his Z06.

I haven't been to Nationals (yet), mainly because I've never had the right car to compete. I've done a Northeast National Tour, Northeast Divisonal and a Pro Solo. I'm signed up for another Pro Solo event this year already and now that I have the right car, I'm looking to go to Nationals this year. I'm getting a ton of pressure from fellow racers because they all think I could easily trophy at Nationals with this new to me car. Should be an interesting season for me. Oh and the new location(for past couple of years) for Nationals is Lincoln Nebraska at the Lincoln Air Park which is MASSIVE.

Old 03-07-2012, 05:12 AM
i like rice is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by G ZILLA
[rant]So you continue their profit loss by not attending this year or bring friends? When I feel bad, like hungry children, I usually dedicate more time and resources at the loss, not withdrawl.
I do a lot of charity work each year, so there's no way I can support them all. If I don't attend this event, guess what? There are hundreds of others that I'll support.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
Thanks for sharing!

Old 04-30-2012, 04:17 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Small world. We were set up right next to the G Club and was able to meet some 6speeders. Met G Zilla and some others. Here are my pics.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...view=slideshow

Old 04-30-2012, 06:09 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Small world. We were set up right next to the G Club and was able to meet some 6speeders. Met G Zilla and some others. Here are my pics.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v5...view=slideshow

great meeting you too man. I think you guys are going to steal Stephanie, which is cool. Just sucks it took me 4 years to get her out. Takle good care of her, she was almost my boss at one point. Now I might be hers soon. lol

This was her first outting but im grateful we ended up next to the GT500s, she is already looking at the Kenny Belle! LOL

link to the cars click ME
some of my favs below!

If Greddy only knew how much more their turbos can do!

Yes People Chick Fil A Nuggets FTW! thanks for the heat Pepper!

Last edited by G ZILLA; 04-30-2012 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I spotted AbsolutHank when driving in to the meet and waved lol. Him and the silver GTR that's slammed on some expensive wheels were the only ones I think I remember recognizing from 6speed/maple lawn meets.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of

Old 05-01-2012, 08:39 AM

Old 05-01-2012, 08:44 AM

Old 05-01-2012, 11:26 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
How many cars were there at this event? Anyone know the official count?

Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
How many cars were there at this event? Anyone know the official count?
I've heard some say around 1,000. And I've been reading that it was basically like walking around a Carmax used car lot. 90% of the cars were stock or very minimal mods. Glad I didn't go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2012 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/29/12