Official College Park Tuning Spring Charity Meet 2012 at Bowie Baysox Stadium 4/29/12

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Keep in mind this is done by a college group. I think they do ok for an amateur group. But I agree overall it's not very exciting. The times I have gone has been because groups have set it up. Not worth the time of day if you're not there with a group.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Keep in mind this is done by a college group. I think they do ok for an amateur group. But I agree overall it's not very exciting. The times I have gone has been because groups have set it up. Not worth the time of day if you're not there with a group.
But Scott, you remember how much bigger and higher quality it was in 2010 (when you went with some 6Speed guys). It was still run by college kids at the time and had been for years before that. I feel like what happened last year was the death of what the CPT meet used to be.