WunderWagens 2012 German Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Wunderwagens is infamous around these partsWunderwagens is infamous around these parts
WunderWagens 2012 German Car Show

June 10th, 2012

We attended show's like Waterfest and continuously saw extremely nice BMW's,Porsche's, and Mercedes not allowed to show etc. We set out to start a local show, to bring the german car scene as a whole to our area to fill the void of a unified german car show. A show that anyone, with any make of german car could attend and show without any bias towards only Volkswagen and Audi. It was also important to us to find a venue that had the space we needed as well as the shade to provide a family friendly atmosphere that you could spend the day in, without feeling like you hung out in a parking lot.

- The event will be located again at the West end Fairgrounds located on:
- Fairgrounds Rd
Gilbert, Pa 18330

- Gates open at 10am
- Gates close at 4pm
- Show check-in starts at 9am

- $10 per person to spectate
- $15 to enter your car in the show(includes admission for driver)
- Kids Under 13 enter for free
- Pre-registration for those who wish to enter a car in the show will be available May 1st

- This is a DRUG/ALCOHOL FREE event!

Be sure to visit the links below for more info

Wunderwagens Facebook
Wunderwagens Event page

Old 03-05-2012, 08:16 PM
Wunderwagens is infamous around these partsWunderwagens is infamous around these parts
Our 2012 Vendor list so far includes:

United Motorsport
APTuning
VAC Motorsports
Dawe's Motorsports
Guten Parts & Services
Renewed Finishes
Rival Conceptz
Din Euro
Stevebilt
Open Road Tuning
USRT
Hausman Motorsports
Quattroholic
Oakes Detailing
Unitronic
JPC Fabrications

A few pictures from last year,

Last edited by Wunderwagens; 03-05-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:01 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
This sounds like a nice event. I'm in...just dunno what to bring! Maybe the Porsche gt2 and/or the vdub 337 ... Would be really cool to bring the m3 csl race car out to a show sometime (but no tow vehicle presently) and the mb sl55 Amg is always a great choice to cruise to a summer car show... If it hasn't gone to a good home by then...Only time will tell

Old 03-06-2012, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
This sounds like a nice event. I'm in...just dunno what to bring! Maybe the Porsche gt2 and/or the vdub 337 ... Would be really cool to bring the m3 csl race car out to a show sometime (but no tow vehicle presently) and the mb sl55 Amg is always a great choice to cruise to a summer car show... If it hasn't gone to a good home by then...Only time will tell
Wed love to see any of the above haha. Looking forward to it

Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Thanks bud...sounds like you guys throw a good car show...looking forward to it.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Please Welcome Awe Tuning to our list of vendors for 2012!!! We are extremely excited to have them.

Old 04-10-2012, 03:49 PM
For 2012, we are offering pre registration at $10 instead of $15 until May 18th. Price will still be $15 at the gate for the show car registration and admission of the driver if you choose to wait until June 10th (the day of the show)

To Register,

1.Go to www.wunderwagens-show.com
2. Click the Signup Tab
3. Fill out the sheet entirely and click SEND
4. Pay via paypal on the following page, you must complete both steps in order to get the $5 off the show car registration

Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 PM
Getting close everyone

Old 04-30-2012, 10:12 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Being in PA and having a P-car ... I would love to bring out my little ol' Boxster, but the 10th is the day of Ferrari of Washington's Eurosport DC Tour. Got to get the Silver Bullet down for that! But great work on this event. Hopefully I'll be there next year.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by mtmd11
Being in PA and having a P-car ... I would love to bring out my little ol' Boxster, but the 10th is the day of Ferrari of Washington's Eurosport DC Tour. Got to get the Silver Bullet down for that! But great work on this event. Hopefully I'll be there next year.
Kevin what's this FoW event? is it an Italian car event only?

Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Misanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant futureMisanors4 has a brilliant future
Sunir, it's like a catered breakfast at FoW then they go on some drive and I believe a lunch somewhere. $40 to register

Old 05-01-2012, 04:09 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Ends in Gaithersburg this year at Seneca for a BBQ.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:10 PM
^^^ oh that's like the event last year that ended up with a BBQ and started with breakfast at FoW...same event looks like...

Old 05-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Yup.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:15 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
Here is the link for it:

Eurosport Tour DC

As I look at the pictures from last year, I recognize a lot of cars and faces from over the last year of driving... but at the time, it was my first driving event (had gotten my car 2 wks before) so I didn't know anyone.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WunderWagens 2012 German Car Show