Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 07:10 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tonk
Is the Carousel the hotel you're staying at? Looks like they still have a few rooms left.
Yep! I'll be there with the group Scott mentioned from MACA. Nice location...and they have a parking garage which is kind of nice. A little protection for the cars. The one year I was there they had a hose available to for you to wash your car. Plus, as Scott mentioned, the Turtle is across the street I believe...

You coming?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:20 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bonefish
Yep! I'll be there with the group Scott mentioned from MACA. Nice location...and they have a parking garage which is kind of nice. A little protection for the cars. The one year I was there they had a hose available to for you to wash your car. Plus, as Scott mentioned, the Turtle is across the street I believe...

You coming?
Yeah airbrush and I are going to split a room, and maybe a few more if I can find anyone haha. I'll be there Friday-Sunday, I think Ken is going to do the same.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:26 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
yeah I plan on friday-sunday as well

Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Just booked a room at The Carousel. Oceanside was all they had left...would have preferred a roadside room but this late in the game, can't be too picky.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:37 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Awesome guys! This is just getting better and better!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:58 AM
My M3 is going to look like a turd in a punch bowl.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:00 AM
It's going to be fine....to be honest...I like that body style of the M3 best out of them all. Not a fan of the newer style. It's okay...don't get me wrong but, you got a nice M3!

Only issue I see is them wheels must be a b to clean! LOL! I hated keeping mine clean when I had them...dirty every time you turn around...from the brake pads.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I might go if anyone wants a passenger...lemme know

Old 04-11-2012, 06:35 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
We were there last year...for another reason, but happened to be down there at that time. I dropped my wife off at the bar with her friends, and just parked and watched all the cars. It was a good time, even better if I knew people going.

Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I caravan-ed down with Scott last year, and I plan to be there again on Saturday for the day...if any p-cars plan to trek it down....let me know!

Old 04-12-2012, 11:01 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ heard the trip down is half the action...loads of street racers zippin' about the highways and roads!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Akessler is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ heard the trip down is half the action...loads of street racers zippin' about the highways and roads!

the back roads are the best part of the trip....

Old 04-13-2012, 08:05 AM
blackjak is infamous around these parts
I will be there along with a few others

Old 04-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Originally Posted by Akessler
the back roads are the best part of the trip....
lol true dat..how've you been man did u get a new phone? I called n texted u and you've been MIA bro...

Old 05-01-2012, 08:05 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
This is coming up quickly... I'm sitting at work tonight thinking about fishing for some reason and I was considering emailing the Bahia marina regarding a fishing charter one of the mornings we're down there...I usually just contact them a week or so ahead of time regarding any open boat trips or make up charters rather than doing my own to save costs. If anyone is interested we can talk further about it, if not I'll just try to set something up in July when my family goes down, but the fishing seems to be a bit better earlier in the season!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean city hot rod weekend...