Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:05 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Also, I have a seat in my vette open as Wendy won't be riding down with me

Old 05-01-2012, 08:21 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
I am down w whatever bud... If I end up going... Tonk hasn't updated lens any info as of yet...

Old 05-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Also, I have a seat in my vette open as Wendy won't be riding down with me
Which means Sunir has dibs on sharing the bed with you

I'm probably gonna pass on the fishing trip...it's probably going to be more money than I'd want to spend and I don't know $hit about fishing. Depending on price it might be fun to just take a trip out on the water and watch though.

Side note...I'm on a mission to find a cougar in OC. LET'S GET WEIRD.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:36 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Lol... I'd like to get a room on for myself if possible but was told they are most likely filled up for that weekend...I am a maybe at this point. Dunno how many people the exact count you guys have stuffed into one room yet lol

Old 05-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
Lol... I'd like to get a room on for myself if possible but was told they are most likely filled up for that weekend...I am a maybe at this point. Dunno how many people the exact count you guys have stuffed into one room yet lol
It's four confirmed, maybe five depending on if Ken's friend comes.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:14 PM
You going to be out at events this weekend Tonk? I owe you some money!

Old 05-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Fishing trip would cost about 300 bucks a piece FYI , not including tip... Don't really have to know anything about fishing other than how to reel in line all the dirty work is done for you! I don't really do too much drinking, so getting up at 4am isn't too harsh on my end...

Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
Ken, don't forget Sunset Marina and the Ocean City Fishing Center. Both have a lot of charter boats. You also could go out on a head boat for a lot less money.

Last edited by BOBP; 05-01-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:44 PM
I hate headboats.... I've done enough fishing for seabass and flounder! I've been watching wicked tuna and I'm itching for a monster nothing beats the sound of that reel screaming unexpectedly! I usually use Bahia simply because it's within walking distance of the place we rent on 27th with my family

Old 05-01-2012, 11:08 PM
4am ... Fishing trip is looking kinda tough

That's earlier than katies lol!

Old 05-02-2012, 06:30 AM
You going to be out at events this weekend Tonk? I owe you some money!
I was thinking about going to C&C but haven't decided on HV or ML. How about you?

Fishing trip would cost about 300 bucks a piece FYI , not including tip... Don't really have to know anything about fishing other than how to reel in line all the dirty work is done for you! I don't really do too much drinking, so getting up at 4am isn't too harsh on my end...
Yeah that's gonna be out of my league. I have a hard enough time justifying $75 for a jetski rental lol.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:13 PM
I'll most likely be at maple lawn unless a large group decides to go to hunt valley

Old 05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I'll most likely be at maple lawn unless a large group decides to go to hunt valley
I'll be there, but I'm not sure what time. Gotta take care of something first thing in the morning. Might just make it out for Tubby's haha.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Kenny...I fixed the title for you bud no more Oven city...

Old 05-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Woot! Friends in high places ftw!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean city hot rod weekend...