Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Yup, that's a winner.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
What time are you guys headed to O.C? I'm entertaining the thought of rolling down.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
What time are you guys headed to O.C? I'm entertaining the thought of rolling down.
I'm leaving Baltimore (C0ckeysville) around 10am Friday.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
I'm leaving Baltimore (C0ckeysville) around 10am Friday.
I thought u were heading down on Saturday and possibly stopping by maple lawn.

Old 05-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
I'm heading down Thursday afternoon.

Old 05-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
I thought u were heading down on Saturday and possibly stopping by maple lawn.
Must have confused me with Sunir

Ken and I may or may not drive down together...he's thinking about leaving his area around 8am...yikes!

Old 05-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Anyone caravaning down on Saturday morning, for the day?

Old 05-13-2012, 06:44 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
So which one of you yahoos will be the first to get stopped by the police?

Old 05-13-2012, 06:56 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Hopefully not me!

Old 05-14-2012, 01:22 PM
996 Porscheman is infamous around these parts
I might be going Friday morning for the day. Chris and Kenny, where will you guys to be around Noon?

Old 05-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by 996 Porscheman
I might be going Friday morning for the day. Chris and Kenny, where will you guys to be around Noon?
We're both going north and cutting down through Delaware to avoid all the 50 traffic.

Old 05-14-2012, 05:23 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Mike, hoping to be in OC by noon!

Old 05-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
See you guys down there...I'll be there some time Thursday..hopefully around mid afternoon

Old 05-17-2012, 10:11 AM
So for those that have been before - where are the "hangout" spots? At some point I'd love to just park and watch all the cars cruising by. Looking at the website, it looks like there are two car shows...one at the inlet and one at the convention center. Is that true?

http://www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin.php

Last edited by Tonk; 05-17-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:55 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ wow there's a ton going on there....from the roster it shows OCCC car show only in time slots, it doesn't break it up into hot rods, imports, domestic , Euro etc...etc... how will you guys know where to go or what parts of the strip to be on and when?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean city hot rod weekend...