Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ wow there's a ton going on there....from the roster it shows OCCC car show only in time slots, it doesn't break it up into hot rods, imports, domestic , Euro etc...etc... how will you guys know where to go or what parts of the strip to be on and when?
It's Cruisin weekend, there are no imports or euros

Old 05-17-2012, 11:07 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ there will always be imports buzzin around, and Euros are veruy common as well these days... there are bound to be tons of vdubs and bimmers and others. Are you guys gonna claim your own turf against those hot rod mopar, chevy, and ford bullies

Old 05-17-2012, 12:04 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Marylandspeed is having a meet at 45th street on Friday at 3, the ls1tech meet is at 2 in the same location on Saturday... Most of the "action" is at night up and down coastal highway... 19th street is sort of an impromptu "burnout alley"

Basically just cruise up and down coastal, find a group of interesting cars, an pull in to hang out!

Old 05-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
^^^ there will always be imports buzzin around, and Euros are veruy common as well these days... there are bound to be tons of vdubs and bimmers and others. Are you guys gonna claim your own turf against those hot rod mopar, chevy, and ford bullies
Yes, those cars will be there, but they're not going to put that on the site. And it's going to only be a tiny portion of all the cars that are in OC.

Originally Posted by airbrush1
Marylandspeed is having a meet at 45th street on Friday at 3, the ls1tech meet is at 2 in the same location on Saturday... Most of the "action" is at night up and down coastal highway... 19th street is sort of an impromptu "burnout alley"

Basically just cruise up and down coastal, find a group of interesting cars, an pull in to hang out!
Yeah I might just sit at Burger King and watch action going on down there

Old 05-17-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm sure we won't have any issue finding things to do/watch

Old 05-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Had a great weekend! Tonk took a ton of pictures, I took a few as well. Scott, it was nice having dinner with you and the family on Friday night! Anyone ever find Bonefish? Noticed his car was missing on Saturday...

I'm sunburned, and exhausted from the weekend, but excited for fall cruisin in October!

After this weekend, the vette is definitely going to have some new parts in the next month or so!!!!

Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Such an insane weekend! Not sure when my pics will be up...I didn't even bother with my good camera, just used a point & shoot. Won't be editing them haha.

Three cars doing burnouts all at once:

Last edited by Tonk; 05-20-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ haha awesome! Is that from you guys hotel suite? Nice view

Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM
^^^ haha awesome! Is that from you guys hotel suite? Nice view
Not from the hotel room, because that was ocean side. Those pics were from the parking garage. We spent a couple hours just drinking up there and watching the cars go by

Old 05-20-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm going to need you to get those pics up... I didn't take enough!

Old 05-20-2012, 06:37 PM
I'll tell ya what Ken, I'm going to start the upload right now. You can just go check out my Flickr page periodically to see if they're done yet lol. I took over 400 pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswalshphotography/

Old 05-20-2012, 06:55 PM
I was just giving you some **** bud, we're all tired!! No need to rush

Old 05-20-2012, 07:28 PM
I got them all up with a batch edit. I'm gonna go back later on and work on some of them individually like cropping & stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswa...57629822790756

Old 05-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Old 05-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Nice vid bro! haha!! Where are you and Kenny in the vid reppin' Bmore County lol burnin' em up! wheres the M3 and Vetter layin' down some rubba!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean city hot rod weekend...