Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 05:59 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I used some tire... But didn't go too crazy lol

Old 05-21-2012, 08:10 PM
sempaipaul is infamous around these parts
.. did it really last that long before the ocpd showed?

..??

Old 05-21-2012, 08:12 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by airbrush1
I used some tire... But didn't go too crazy lol
Yeah too bad my Tokyo drift wasn't caught on camera

Originally Posted by sempaipaul
.. did it really last that long before the ocpd showed?

..??
Keep in mind this is just one person's video, from a portion of the day, from one street corner. This went on for three straight days on multiple street corners.

Here's another video from a different part of Ocean City

Old 05-22-2012, 06:29 AM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Had a great weekend! Tonk took a ton of pictures, I took a few as well. Scott, it was nice having dinner with you and the family on Friday night! Anyone ever find Bonefish? Noticed his car was missing on Saturday...

I'm sunburned, and exhausted from the weekend, but excited for fall cruisin in October!

After this weekend, the vette is definitely going to have some new parts in the next month or so!!!!

LOL!....I was not feeling well Friday but, I think I saw you Saturday at Dunkin Donuts...was not sure...no hat on. LOL! I was needing coffee and food bad anyway...so, I was a little out of it. Car was in Food Lion parking lot with the rest of my Cobra peeps! Good times and never a dull moment! See you there next year..and I might even do the fall one!

Old 05-22-2012, 09:21 PM
I put a bunch of leftover parts up for sale... Have the horsepower itch again as a result of this weekend!

Old 05-22-2012, 09:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ as I told Tonk before bro ... Be careful... When you have a horsepower itch you tend to scratch it with mods.. If you scratch an itch too much it bleeds in this case bleeds money lol!!!

Old 05-23-2012, 04:07 AM
I've been pretty good as far as that itch goes lately... I've had the z06 for a bit over a year now and have only really changed intake and exhaust parts and had it tuned... Now that I've decided it's going to be a long term project, the fun can really begin

Old 05-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I made a separate picture thread in case anyone wants to see the best of the best instead of trying to look through 400 pics in the flickr album I posted

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...stoms-etc.html

Old 05-24-2012, 12:05 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Wow guys! Looks like the cruising hot rod weekend was so hot! I think I might have to change this threat back to OVEN City!!! .... Gettin hawt w the smoky burnouts....Get those tires outta the OVEN, they're DONE!!!