Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 04:25 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Ocean city hot rod weekend...

Anyone heading down? I've missed it for a few years running... And I'm itching to go this year! Official dates are may 17-20, I'm thinking about taking a long weekend and enjoying all the musclecars

Tried to get the place my family rents, but it doesn't look like that's going to work out unfortunately... Anyone have a place with room? Or want to get a 6speed group together and get a place for the weekend?

Last edited by sunir; 05-03-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Damn I screwed up the title... Ocean city!

Old 03-25-2012, 06:02 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Yeah, I'll be there with 56 of my closest Cobra MACA members. We'll be there from Thursday thru Sunday. Mostly around the Turtle and the Carousel. You should swing by. We are planning a run up the coast for go karts and lunch somewhere.

Old 04-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
BUMP!

Ken (airbrush) and I will be splitting a hotel room and would like to get some more people if possible. We can all share the cost, bring some air mattresses and keep the cost down for everyone. Thinking maybe Friday night and Saturday night. Who's in? Need a commitment preferably before the end of this week.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:11 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
"Oven" city is right Kenny...it's gonna be hawt out there!!! Nutzo time for the hot rod weekend! burnouts on coastal hwy woohooo!!! NYC can keep the hamptons in the summer...Bmore has Ooocean city HON!! ...natty bohs up ya'll hellz yeah

Old 04-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Really wish I could edit the thread title lol....

Old 04-09-2012, 05:50 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by airbrush1
Really wish I could edit the thread title lol....
Send a PM to a moderator.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:20 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tonk
Send a PM to a moderator.
interesting you should say that

Old 04-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sunir
interesting you should say that
Yes interesting.....

Old 04-09-2012, 08:06 PM
Bonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura aboutBonefish has a spectacular aura about
Airbrush1. Come on man! Like Scott said we will be at the carousel and around. Come on down and hang out.... The Carousel may have some rooms......they ain't to bad.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Oh I'll be there! Everyone I know (exaggerating) will as well and I refuse to miss it now that I own a corvette I bought it one year ago that week and didn't get down there due to work commitments last year!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:53 AM
Awesome! I can't wait! I've been twice....one was great the other not so much..so looking to make this one awesome!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:56 AM
super excited hopefully I get my paintwork, new wheels, and drag radials all finished up before hand!

Old 04-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by Bonefish
Airbrush1. Come on man! Like Scott said we will be at the carousel and around. Come on down and hang out.... The Carousel may have some rooms......they ain't to bad.
Is the Carousel the hotel you're staying at? Looks like they still have a few rooms left.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Akessler is infamous around these parts
My cousin and her husband and I will be there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean city hot rod weekend...