Official Wednesday Night Hanover Meets

When: The first meet will be Wednesday March 28th 2012
Followed by every Wednesday night
Starts at 6:00pm

Hanover at Arundel Mills, MD
7556 Teague Rd.
Suite 100
Hanover, MD 21076
Directly behind the building that Green Turtle is in, there is a new parking pad over a 1 story parking garage. The area is spacious, clean, and well lit. It is ideal for a meet. Even if weather is bad or we have too many cars, we can fill the garage underneath as well. One warning for extremely low cars, there is a significant ledge/bump pulling onto the actually parking pad, fortunately there is additional parking literally right next to the pad or underneath in the garage so you can park there and not feel separated from the rest of the meet.

Best part about the location is having a meet within 30 minutes or less of so many major cities including Annapolis, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Laurel, Catonsville, Crofton, Bowie, and more.

The meets are obviously open to all cars. I know Elite Autohaus Inc. located in Jessup and Silver Spring, they do a lot of hot rod and street rod restorations as well as import and domestic modifications and I will be sure they bring out some beautiful cars. Also if anyone is a member of other forums such as Porsche, Mercedes, Audi, or whatever else please PM me so we can get an official thread on those forums as well.

I’m going to be in contact with The Green Turtle manager to see if we can get some sort of special going at the bar Wednesday nights. However in order to do this, I’m sure he will be looking for good results so we need a lot of cars. Tell all your friends or bring the family for dinner. My plan is for the meet to be big. The parking pad alone has room for about 150 cars, equally as many underneath, and large surrounding lots.

The final thing I have to say is please, please, please no burnouts or idiotic driving. I want to keep this meet going and one quick way to ruin that is laying rubber on the fresh pavement or anything else that will get law enforcement and neighboring businesses involved. Keep the place clean and safe so that everyone can enjoy the meet. Also, I know we are meeting at a bar, so I just want to say drink responsibly. We all love our cars, don’t make any decisions you will regret.

Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
I'll try to make it. Who else is up for this?

Old 04-02-2012, 07:56 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
I'm down.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Read about it on E46Fanatics. I'm down.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I'll be down if it doesn't rain tomm.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:16 AM
m3 gusta is infamous around these parts
its going to be nice. should get a good turn out

Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Lead Foot Cobra is infamous around these partsLead Foot Cobra is infamous around these parts
Count me in...only a 20 min drive from work.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I'm going to head home, change clothes and grab my camera. Should get down there around 6:30pm.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:52 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Since i live 5 min away, i will swing by with my daily n say HI!

Old 04-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Pretty good turnout last night. A few E46 M3's, a couple E92 M3's and 3-Series, an E90 M3, a Nissan GTR, Ferrari 360 Modena, a few Mazdaspeed 3's and 6, Volvo S40 (I think) on Corvette Sawblades, Mustang Cobra, Porsche Cayenne Turbo...am I forgetting any?
I took some pics but haven't put them up yet.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:48 AM
pseto is infamous around these parts
So Juan finally made it. Did the a**hole cop ever come back?

Old 04-05-2012, 08:09 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
By the time I got there they had moved the cars to the Green Turtle parking lot.

Old 04-05-2012, 11:06 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Yo sounds like a nice turnout fellas I hope to make one of these sometime if I can ever leave the office early...

Old 04-05-2012, 01:56 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Too far for me. I work in Frederick Co. so it's a long drive that late in the day... We should be able to get something going in Montgomery Co.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:59 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
There is a really great sushi place called Sake in Laurel right off or RT 1... nice parking, really nice sushi and hibachi cuisine if you guys ever want to do that...figure a 7:30pm meet up and 8pm reservation?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official Wednesday Night Hanover Meets