Ferrari Spring Thaw Show April 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:00 AM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Ferrari Spring Thaw Show April 14th

hey guys, anyone interested in going to the Ferrari Spring Thaw at the Reston Town Center after Katie's on Saturday?

Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 AM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Of course!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:08 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
i'll be there. HV CnC. then spring thaw....sounds like a good day

Old 04-10-2012, 07:54 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Disappointed I can't make it this year, I have something else to attend to

Old 04-10-2012, 09:56 AM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Do you have to pay for this?

Old 04-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by TransHuman
Nope, It's free to walk around and look at the cars.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
The highlight of last year:

The car is worth $5,000,000

Old 04-10-2012, 04:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TransHuman
I think you have to pay to register and show but maybe not to walk around... I think all non-regeistered cars, regeardless of make/model must park in the standart RTC parking garage buildings.

Old 04-10-2012, 04:38 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
I'm pretty sure it's free. I think it's from 12 to 3pm.

To display your Ferrari you have to be in FCA.. so I signed up last month for membership and paid the dues.. so I'll see you all there come drop by and say hello!

here's some info:

http://www.fca-mar.com/ClubEvents.asp

Old 04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ KJ it says $45, your check is your reservation...on the paragraph... I think the only cars allowed to display will be ferraris who have pre-paid and reserved.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:05 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
yeah I prepaid and paid for FCA membership over a month ago..

Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
So I'm not sure what's funnier...that the FCA-MAR site is still written in ASP pages or that you have to MAIL a CHECK.

Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 PM

Old 04-10-2012, 05:40 PM
lots of clubs are old school.. look at companies still stuck on XP.. not really a surprise

If you have time u can donate ur expertise to help them get up to speed on technology.. I don't have time..

Old 04-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
I'll be bringing my twin girls to this, might even get to meet a few of the faces I've never met on this board.

Mick

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Spring Thaw Show April 14th