ClearBra at Ferrari of Washington

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by Josh@ECS
Cool, I haven't been to Katie's yet this year. I'll try to stop by before heading up to Radcliffe Motorcars for their small vintage show.
"sm vintage show"?? I haven't been before but going this yr. and I thought that thing was pretty big.

I talked to Richard from there the other day and I forget exactly what the no. of cars he was expecting was but it wasn't a sm # i remember that. I think.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor
Josh@ECS is infamous around these parts
Perhaps it wasn't necessary to label it "small". Compared to Pebble Beach or Cavallino, it's small.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:26 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by Josh@ECS
Perhaps it wasn't necessary to label it "small". Compared to Pebble Beach or Cavallino, it's small.

LOL. I hear you. It isn't The Quail or Amelia Island either.

I talked to Richard from there today he said he is full-up, sold out, jam-packed. If you haven't arranged for a spot on premises his lot is totally full up and you'll have to park.... I don't know where. I guess on st.

Should be pretty good. I'm really looking forward to it. I like going out to see the stuff you can't go see at the dealer on any given day.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:35 AM
a1certified is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb

Cliff,
Are you planning on being at Katie's this weekend? If so, I'm ambitiously planning on going early depending on how horrible my night is tomorrow. Perhaps you can take a quick look at the ClearBra and confirm workmanship and suggest correction tips.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by a1certified
Cliff,
Are you planning on being at Katie's this weekend? If so, I'm ambitiously planning on going early depending on how horrible my night is tomorrow. Perhaps you can take a quick look at the ClearBra and confirm workmanship and suggest correction tips.
I am committed to be at the Radcliffe Motorcar show from early on and all day.

However, I can arrange to meet up with you in some other way some other time, and regardless of whether it is an application we did or not (which I am pretty sure it is) I will help you out with whatever it takes to get it back to optimum condition. And with a car like that it certainly should be shouldn't it??!! Not that we ever treat cars differently b/c one is objectively more special than another.... but you know what I mean.

You can PM me or email - cliff@parabolica-autosport.com