EuroSport DC - June 10th - Wash DC Exotics Tour

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 07:25 AM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Hey whats wrong with a Prius?

Old 06-16-2012, 12:37 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli

Old 06-16-2012, 12:47 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
That really is pretty funny you had a Viper and a Prius. LMAO. That is like the EPA holding a charity luncheon on the Exxon Valdiz.

I have a client-friend who has prob. $2-2.5 mill. worth of luxury & exotic newish big-gas cars at any given time... and he has a Chevy Volt and he drives that f-ing thing everywhere. He loves that thing. I just kinda scratch my head and try not to ask any potentially offensive questions LOL

Old 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM
my wife loves the prius so it looks like we'll always have a hybrid in the family. I use it occasionally for HOV lanes in VA since I can hop onto 66 right outside my house with it. When I have to go downtown for work it saves me about 45 of commute time.

Old 06-16-2012, 12:53 PM
^^ Chris - I just noticed your signature list.... let me see a picture of that BSA.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:08 PM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WeisachWilli
Everything.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:38 AM
RSR Guy has a spectacular aura aboutRSR Guy has a spectacular aura about
here ya go Chris!

Attached Images  
Old 06-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Lt. Dan is infamous around these parts
Bob- Tommy has a Prius for commuting, and a Powerstroke putting down 900 ft/lbs of torque... Guess what he ordered when he saw that picture... LMAO

Old 06-27-2012, 09:31 AM
benz-o-rama is infamous around these partsbenz-o-rama is infamous around these parts
Looks like I missed yet ANOTHER great local event. I really need to start posting on this site more....

In for next year, if you'll accept a lowly V12TT MERC owner...not sure if I fit the bill or not....

Sexy copilot confirmed. And I promise, I'll keep up.

Last edited by benz-o-rama; 06-27-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:50 AM
as previously mentioned....love the car! See you around soon!

Old 06-27-2012, 10:46 AM
benz-o-rama is infamous around these partsbenz-o-rama is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chrcowan
as previously mentioned....love the car! See you around soon!
Chris? Ooooooooh! Ok, I'm slow sometimes...

Thanks man. Yeah, I really need to get out to ML, Katies, etc. The last one for me was, as you mentioned on FB, the Ft Hunt end of year GTG.

Damn kids making me do parenting type crap on the weekends.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:56 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ Clayton bro I really suggest you become more active on this 6speed mid atlantic forum it's a great place to be and lots going on...from all sorts of events, shows, drives, meets, etc...etc...

I haven't been on MBworld in a while, I still have my SL55 AMG but have been looking to sell it for a few months, I've come down on price hope it will sell before the summer is out so that the next buyer can enjoy some top down fun!

Old 06-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
^^^ Clayton bro I really suggest you become more active on this 6speed mid atlantic forum it's a great place to be and lots going on...from all sorts of events, shows, drives, meets, etc...etc...

I haven't been on MBworld in a while, I still have my SL55 AMG but have been looking to sell it for a few months, I've come down on price hope it will sell before the summer is out so that the next buyer can enjoy some top down fun!
I hear the mods here, are jerks.

Seems like this board is very Porsche-centric, which is why I'm not here too often. However, the regional forum here, is where ALL the action is. You know I've been to a few GTGs with you, and I don't think I've met one D-Bag. Everyone seems VERY cool. Except for the long hair Ferrari driver (Juan?)....

I keed, I keed..... I wan't to switch keys with him for a weekend. Just so he knows what a fast car feels like! Ooooooooh burn....

Seriously, I do.

Last edited by benz-o-rama; 06-27-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:34 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^^ lol ! I'm sure Juan will reply with a crafty comeback...

def be active in this forum it's a great resource and friendly place...and if you know anyone who wants my Benz please let me know

Old 06-27-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm always on the lookout for someone looking for a sick SL55. I think your car is DuPont candidate man. People shopping in that publication, aren't looking for dealer-lot cars.

The problem, as you know, is that a stock 2003 SL55 can be had for the price of a nice watch, these days. Your car, is obviously something special. I don't think Autotrader and EBay are gonna do it....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: EuroSport DC - June 10th - Wash DC Exotics Tour