Big Props to Speed & Tech Motoring - Raja ROCKS!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 06:05 AM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Big Props to Speed & Tech Motoring - Raja ROCKS!

Left my new to me 2004 Seal Grey GT3 with Raja for a week to get some 3M VentureShield protection applied in specific areas to it. Since I DE my cars, I wanted to start off right with this beauty, since it had no paint issues, and only a few rock chips of any kind.

I told Raja I wanted the whole front clip done. This meant full hood coverage, complete front fender coverage, the front bumper, and then other specific areas. After having my 996TT sustain major rock chipping in the A-pillar to roofline leading edge, I really wanted to cover the first 12 inches of the roof line at the windshield. So I asked Raja to cover the A-pillars and the roofline to about 4 inches past the roof rack rail points. We then moved to the spoiler... I wanted the leading edge of the spoiler covers, as well as the leading edge of the uprights for the spoiler. At the rear bumper I rold him to give me some protection just past the rear wheel opening. Then I threw in a ringer when I arrived... "Can you do the rockers for me?"

So yesterday I picked the car up, and when Raja greeted me at the door he said "I have some surprises for you... Don't worry, good surprises!"

Raja started at the rear and showed me the rear wing. Instead of the two inches either side of the panel, Raja covered the whole panel... Amazing... But wait there's more... At the rear bumper, the coverage goes from the rear wheel opening all the way around past he 90 degree mark on the rear face of the bumper. Moving forward, he added a front "spat" coverage where Porsche offers an option. Moving to the roof, Raja didn't like the idea of doing that piece of the roof... So between the rails, the whole roof was covered and tucked nicely inder the gaskets. Raja tucked every single piece of 3M under ever panel seam or lip. There is little evidence that this car has film on it...

In an age where you have to barter with shops to get the work agreed to completed, it was so refreshing to see a true car enthusiast put forth the extra effort because he cares that much for the cars he protects, and the customers he does business with. This has been such an exceptional experience.

Mike

Old 07-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Wow Mike this is great stuff. You are not one to give compliments easily so Raja must have really hit a home run. Can't wait to check out the work!

This is the exact type of job I'm looking to get done to my new DD Passat TDI!

Last edited by Gunther; 07-01-2012 at 05:55 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:41 AM
ssong is infamous around these parts
Good to hear Mike! I met Raja a while ago and he is definitely a good guy! If I ever has anything worth wrapping I'd totally go to him...his work is spot on (just like your experience reflected)

by the way, any pics of the GT3? Seal grey is such a nice color

Old 07-02-2012, 08:04 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Nice support there! It's good to see people post when they're happy about work.

Old 07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Sure I'll share a few...

Not to bad for a crappy iphone camera!
Mike

Old 07-02-2012, 01:11 PM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Raja does great work and really LOVES cars and treats customers cars like his own. He pays real close attention to details and takes his time to do the job.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:50 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Excellent car Mike and excellent expereince, good to see customer serivice at the forefront and the comittment from Raja for making you a happy customer.

Old 07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
loayo has a spectacular aura aboutloayo has a spectacular aura about
+1 on Raja

I had both my daily and M car done by him as well as my brother's GTI!

Old 07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
ssong is infamous around these parts
car looks gooooood!

Old 11-15-2012, 11:19 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Anyone have Raja's contact info?

Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 AM
simtiaz has a spectacular aura aboutsimtiaz has a spectacular aura about
Heny I have his contact, will PM you shortly
Sid