Auto upholstery shop - Maryland

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 07:02 AM
bimmer32five is infamous around these parts
Auto upholstery shop - Maryland

Anybody have any good experiences with auto reupholstery shops in Maryland?

Good service and of course good prices.

I need to get my a-pillar and seat belt trim pieces redone and getting new pieces cost too much.

Thanks.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:14 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Contact Cliff (WeisachWilli) @ Auto Armour.... He had a place do my leather seat repair on my RRS when I had him do my clear bra.... Very good work.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:10 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I had driven auto upholstery do the center console on the vette a few weeks ago and they did a good job, super fast turnaround (1day), and reasonably priced!

Old 07-17-2012, 08:23 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Interesting topic. I'm subscribed.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks all for the suggestions. I've decided to just sell the car as-is.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:35 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
About time! J/k I remember that car from Back in jeddy n da boys days Lol ... How many miles on her? I remember when you first got her! And so whatcha gettin next?

Old 07-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I know! I've had the car since new, and that's 2001...so it's been quite awhile. 181k miles! I'm still gonna stick with bmw, most likely a 335.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:32 AM
sempaipaul is infamous around these parts
Althought you don't need it anymore, someone else may....
Joe's Upholstery Shop in Frederick, MD does FANTASTIC work!

-Paul

Old 08-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Good thread. Part of my c-pillar is falling down and I might get it fixed.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:55 PM
I have a business card from Paymer & Phillips located in Laurel, they apparently do good work, the guy there said they do all the work for Tischer Porsche and other high end outfits - interior work and upholstery, he said they can match any fabric, leather, piping, stitching , or patterns etc...

Anyone got any experince with these guys?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:11 PM
WeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really niceWeisachWilli is just really nice
Originally Posted by sunir
I have a business card from Paymer & Phillips located in Laurel, they apparently do good work, the guy there said they do all the work for Tischer Porsche and other high end outfits - interior work and upholstery, he said they can match any fabric, leather, piping, stitching , or patterns etc...

Anyone got any experince with these guys?
They are probably the most high profile upholstery shop around from what I know. I've had them do things, auto and boat and was always very good and IMO very expensive. It is a big operation.

Another good one is Dave's Trim Shop in Glen Burnie. Prob. a good bit cheaper and open to negotiating price at least somewhat.

Paymer & Phillips my experience has been - this is the price, take it or leave it.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:47 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
i've heard some good things about ACC in finksburg--never had a need to use them though--410-833-4840

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.