Just had the cops called on me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !Heist Is a GOD !
Do nothing.
Walk away.
Don't argue or entertain the stupid and the inane.
Ultimately they win by dragging you down to their level and beating you with their experience.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:27 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
take him for a ride, used cars style.

Old 07-24-2012, 11:41 AM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Black_Mamba
Do you really believe what elderly 40 year olds say these days? With the high incidence of dyslipidemia, hypertension and diabetes, multi infarct dementia becomes a real threat to us nowadays. If an officer of the law approaches you with such an insane story just give him the whole truth and nothing but the truth. As a responsible member of society you are very much in touch with the changes happening in your community. You were carefully looking for a decent space to park you vehicle out of the way of those hardworking city employees. God knows they need all the help and kindness we can provide them. Then out in the open at night you see this gentleman licking his dog where no dog should be licked unless it's by another dog.
LMFAO!

Anyways, as luck would have it I ran into him as I was walking back to my place yesterday right after getting home from work and he was checking the mail. He wound up apologising and saying his dog was previously abused and is scared by loud cars. He still claimed I came within inches and looked like I was about to spin out? Anyways, he is apparently a former drill sergeant or something. He said he did not call it in.

Strange world we live in...meanwhile, I still browse Zillow daily for my future home

Old 07-24-2012, 05:20 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Oh man I read Black Mamba's post and totally didn't get it. I guess this old brain of mine doesn't work right all the time!

Old 07-24-2012, 06:33 PM
RSR Guy has a spectacular aura aboutRSR Guy has a spectacular aura about
me too...wow...if 40 is elderly i'm the walking dead...now, where did i park my car again? wait, what's this forum about? i'm confused........

Old 07-24-2012, 07:17 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by RSR Guy
me too...wow...if 40 is elderly i'm the walking dead...now, where did i park my car again? wait, what's this forum about? i'm confused........
I agree... Now I'm old, I got pimples on my butt older than 40

Old 07-24-2012, 07:22 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Next time he talks like that, offer to take him over to the nearest Starbucks to buy him a hot, frothy Venti Cup of Shut the **** Up!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
That was another way of saying, give me a ride in F-car.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Black_Mamba is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deckman
Oh man I read Black Mamba's post and totally didn't get it. I guess this old brain of mine doesn't work right all the time!
I know, don't worry about it.

Sarcasm... never fails to entertain me. I am 43 and own a sports car forum so I have to deal with almost everything. OP got it. Obviously age is not directly proportional to maturity level

Post #16 is perfect. Do not be troubled by the troubled

Or did I do it again? Hehe. Very nice car my friend. I can see how it could irritate some retired sergeants nerves

Old 07-26-2012, 11:42 AM
GT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond reputeGT500RedStripe has a reputation beyond repute
I want a continuous loop option on my GoPro.