Hooters Summer Days Car Show- Sept. 2nd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:10 AM
blackjak is infamous around these parts
Hooters Summer Days Car Show- Sept. 2nd

I thought i would post this up here , This seems to be a big turn out:

From what i heard it should have a good time of cars ( Exotics, Domestics and imports)

Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/amy.brooks.1...5802039445273/

Last edited by blackjak; 08-31-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: promotion of commercial non-sponsors
Old 08-29-2012, 10:24 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Tried clicking the link from your post using my iPhone... Didn't see any info a about the event. Could you post details here for those who may be interested in this event. Sounds like it would be a fun time. I might swing thru depending on time and location.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:35 AM
wheelrz is infamous around these parts
**Hosted by High Maintenance and the Hooters Promo Girls**

This is the first show that we are doing and definitely will not be the last. We are having multiple events going on throughout the day including:

- Best in show (One Class)
- Hooters Choice (One Class)
- Limbo
- Food Eating Contest
- First 100 Guests get a free Goodie Bag from our sponsors.
(Winners of each show will receive a Trophy and/or Prize)

We are hosting a Bikini Contest that is open to the public and a Raffle from our many sponsors that includes a $1,400.00 set of G35 Coupe headlights that have quad projectors with clear lens replacements and custom LED work. We have reserved spots for XclusiveAlliance, Mischief.TV, AAM, PTuning, Dash Motors and our many other sponsors. If any other crews are interested, contact me for more information. The rest of the parking is open for general public, aside from the crew and RSVP parking(which is notated in the next paragraph). Please arrive early because we are expecting the parking to be full when the event starts.

We do have RSVP parking(ONLY 50 AVAILABLE) for those who want a guarantee spot for $5 a spot when purchased before the event and a $10 charge when on site if parking is still available in RSVP. If you are interested in being a part of the Best in Show or Hooters Choice or Limbo contest it is a Pre-Registraion of $10 which includes a reserved spot. I will also need the specs of your vehicle sent to my email located at the bottom. All food will be discounted just for showing up. Lets end the summer right with a show the DMV has never had. I hope to see you all there.

**BEST OF SHOW**Only 10 Spots Available
- $10. Pre-Registration
- Include Name/make/model/year and mods in email

**RSVP SPOTS** ONLY 50 Available
- $5 for a spot before event
- $10 the day of event

Sponsors:
High Maintenance
Hooters
Sh1ft.TV
XclusiveAlliance
Dash Motors
Mischief.TV
Odds and Ends Detailing
AAM Competition
PTuning
Casanova Culture Clothing Line
Daedalus Customs
NovaStreetScene
UlteriorAUTOmotive
Custom Functionz
and more to come

**Featuring live music from

Dj Whitney Abstrakt
Infinite hill
The Richie Ray Project

***Event Starts @ 11 AM but we advise you show early around 10AM
***DJ and Band goes on between 12PM-1PM and going until 4
***All Car Events Start @ 1PM and awards will be given at 3PM
***There is no time for this event to end so please feel free to stay as long as you would like.
***If your interested in being in the bikini contest please reach one of us at the contact info below.

Contact info: Travis Hess @(805)796-5172
@travishess.dj@gmail.com
Quenten Raines @(804)479-1767
@quentenraines@yahoo.com
Paolo M. : hottwrx02@gmail.com

Hooters
10334 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, Virginia 22030-2248
View Map · Get Directions

Old 08-30-2012, 11:04 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
So we have to pay for parking?

Originally Posted by wheelrz
**Hosted by High Maintenance and the Hooters Promo Girls**

This is the first show that we are doing and definitely will not be the last. We are having multiple events going on throughout the day including:

- Best in show (One Class)
- Hooters Choice (One Class)
- Limbo
- Food Eating Contest
- First 100 Guests get a free Goodie Bag from our sponsors.
(Winners of each show will receive a Trophy and/or Prize)

We are hosting a Bikini Contest that is open to the public and a Raffle from our many sponsors that includes a $1,400.00 set of G35 Coupe headlights that have quad projectors with clear lens replacements and custom LED work. We have reserved spots for XclusiveAlliance, Mischief.TV, AAM, PTuning, Dash Motors and our many other sponsors. If any other crews are interested, contact me for more information. The rest of the parking is open for general public, aside from the crew and RSVP parking(which is notated in the next paragraph). Please arrive early because we are expecting the parking to be full when the event starts.

We do have RSVP parking(ONLY 50 AVAILABLE) for those who want a guarantee spot for $5 a spot when purchased before the event and a $10 charge when on site if parking is still available in RSVP. If you are interested in being a part of the Best in Show or Hooters Choice or Limbo contest it is a Pre-Registraion of $10 which includes a reserved spot. I will also need the specs of your vehicle sent to my email located at the bottom. All food will be discounted just for showing up. Lets end the summer right with a show the DMV has never had. I hope to see you all there.

**BEST OF SHOW**Only 10 Spots Available
- $10. Pre-Registration
- Include Name/make/model/year and mods in email

**RSVP SPOTS** ONLY 50 Available
- $5 for a spot before event
- $10 the day of event

Sponsors:
High Maintenance
Hooters
Sh1ft.TV
XclusiveAlliance
Dash Motors
Mischief.TV
Odds and Ends Detailing
AAM Competition
PTuning
Casanova Culture Clothing Line
Daedalus Customs
NovaStreetScene
UlteriorAUTOmotive
Custom Functionz
and more to come

**Featuring live music from

Dj Whitney Abstrakt
Infinite hill
The Richie Ray Project

***Event Starts @ 11 AM but we advise you show early around 10AM
***DJ and Band goes on between 12PM-1PM and going until 4
***All Car Events Start @ 1PM and awards will be given at 3PM
***There is no time for this event to end so please feel free to stay as long as you would like.
***If your interested in being in the bikini contest please reach one of us at the contact info below.

Contact info: Travis Hess @(805)796-5172
@travishess.dj@gmail.com
Quenten Raines @(804)479-1767
@quentenraines@yahoo.com
Paolo M. : hottwrx02@gmail.com

Hooters
10334 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, Virginia 22030-2248
View Map · Get Directions

Old 08-30-2012, 11:35 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
wheelrz ...email sent

Old 08-31-2012, 06:57 AM
Originally Posted by GTLaser
So we have to pay for parking?

thats only if you want to reserved spots (which are near the front ) other wise no

Old 08-31-2012, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by sunir
Tried clicking the link from your post using my iPhone... Didn't see any info a about the event. Could you post details here for those who may be interested in this event. Sounds like it would be a fun time. I might swing thru depending on time and location.

sorry i had the flyer for the event , loaded in the first post with all the info but it got deleted since its a non sponsor

Old 08-31-2012, 01:33 PM
^^^ all good man I emailed Paulo already...