Lamborghini Washington l What I Saw l Photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 PM
ssong is infamous around these parts
Lamborghini Washington l What I Saw l Photos

Stopped by Lamborghini of Washington while I was up in NoVa last weekend. Brought my camera along of course. It was really surprising to see three Aventadors as well as a ton of Gallardos and a few other F cars. I heard there's several events coming up through the dealership, thus the higher amount of cars on the lot. But on to the pics! (Hopefully they'll be a nice break from a relaxing Friday at work, school, home etc. )

Inside...

Old 09-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Then I proceeded to head out through the back bay.

And was surprised by another Aventador in Bianco Isis. Apparently its Lamboghini of NA's and its seen the track...a lot

Then a heard of Gallardos, in EVERY color! Apparently several were track-bound as well

Old 09-27-2012, 09:48 PM
I finally headed over to the Ferrari side of the lot, where I found the third Aventador!

And a lot of F-cars

Needless to say, it was definitely a great hour or so of my Saturday (right after Katie's)

Old 09-28-2012, 03:39 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I love it there and they have always been accommodating to our groups!

Old 09-28-2012, 03:12 PM
That's for sure!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:24 PM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
yeah rode in the white Aventador for some parking lot cone-craziness, and also drove the silver 560-4 Spyder, as well as the orange 550-2 on the track... sweet cars!

Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by KJM3SMG
yeah rode in the white Aventador for some parking lot cone-craziness, and also drove the silver 560-4 Spyder, as well as the orange 550-2 on the track... sweet cars!
dang thats amazing! Id love that opportunity

Old 09-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
I think you were there just before we got there last Saturday. By the time we got there they had the white Aventador out front along with the burgundy Gallardo spyder. They moved all the F-cars out of the showroom for some event and left the white FF as the 'center piece'.

Old 09-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lowcash
I think you were there just before we got there last Saturday. By the time we got there they had the white Aventador out front along with the burgundy Gallardo spyder. They moved all the F-cars out of the showroom for some event and left the white FF as the 'center piece'.
Oh? Yeh I didn't make my way over into the other showroom but would have liked to see a few more of their Ferraris...I think I caught a glimpse of the FF and it looked good in white

Old 09-29-2012, 03:31 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
My fav car of all the ones you shot is the matte black SV. Even moreso then the aventador.

Old 09-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Lowcash is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ssong
Oh? Yeh I didn't make my way over into the other showroom but would have liked to see a few more of their Ferraris...I think I caught a glimpse of the FF and it looked good in white
I was out there this evening, again. They brought that matte black into the showroom to face the wrapped LP-670-4 SV.

Last edited by Lowcash; 09-29-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Sick pictures

Old 10-02-2012, 05:38 PM
too kind sir

Old 10-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Kudos - phenomenal pictures, thanks for taking the time out to post these.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:43 PM
BunchOfSevens is infamous around these parts
Great pictures.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Washington l What I Saw l Photos