Mishief Crew makes it to the Washington Post

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by st4rk
Man nearly kills family on 234.

A man wrecklessly driving a Ferrari sports vehicle (capable of 186 deadly baby-killing miles per hour) nearly careened off an entrance ramp. Witnesses claimed he was wearing a popped collar Polo Shirt and dangerously dark sunglasses - commonly worn in the exotic street racing community.

"I was just durn shocked off ma mind" Cleetus Sanders a local Manassas resident exclaimed, still trembling in fear. "I done reckon he was goin' bout 95 or 100!" he remarked while tightly clenching his 5 year old son against his bosom.

"This inane street racing behavior is plaguing our community!" Deputy Chief Police Officer Important Sounding Title dude said. "I WILL put an end to this!".

The driver of the vehicle has not been identified, but is believed to frequent various local car and street racing enthusiast websites.

The current CEO of Ferrari was unavailable for comment regarding the typical behavior of how their cars are driven unsafely on public roads around innocent women and children.
Hahaha this was funny LMAO! !!! .... Cleetus Sanders! haha!

...."why a reckon he was doin 'bout hundred fiddy mile n haur up 'er ....lookin all funny n whatnot in dem dawgown dark glasses right der!"

Secret to Speeding - drive a pick up truck. I used to blow through diesel smoke all over in my Cummins 2500HD...plumes of black smoke billowing and haulin' ***... never once pulled over all the 6 years I had that awesome truck (modded that sucker too of course)

Old 01-04-2013, 03:00 PM
TMC CL65 is a jewel in the roughTMC CL65 is a jewel in the roughTMC CL65 is a jewel in the rough
I'm surprised I didn't make the paper the other day in Manassas. Was merging a little too fast onto 66east and gave her too much brake and oversteered and fishtailed a bit.

I'm sure if it made the paper it would read something like this:

A man wrecklessly driving a Ferrari sports vehicle (capable of 186 deadly baby-killing miles per hour) nearly careened off an entrance ramp. Witnesses claimed he was wearing a popped collar Polo Shirt and dangerously dark sunglasses - commonly worn in the exotic street racing community.

"I was just durn shocked off ma mind" Cleetus Sanders a local Manassas resident exclaimed, still trembling in fear. "I done reckon he was goin' bout 95 or 100!" he remarked while tightly clenching his 5 year old son against his bosom.

"This inane street racing behavior is plaguing our community!" Deputy Chief Police Officer Important Sounding Title dude said. "I WILL put an end to this!".

The driver of the vehicle has not been identified, but is believed to frequent various local car and street racing enthusiast websites.

The current CEO of Ferrari was unavailable for comment regarding the typical behavior of how their cars are driven unsafely on public roads around innocent women and children.

You forgot to add that it was reported that the driver may have been a Venture Capitalist who received TARP money in the bailout and likely had an effective tax rate of 1.75%...

Old 01-04-2013, 06:25 PM
slimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DaveWJunior
Yes, we all speed. I'm sure that one or two of us even roll through a stop sign without coming to a COMPLETE stop. However, there's a big difference between rolling down the highway at 75-80 and passing on a twisty road while running other drivers into the grass. I, for one, and glad that you don't come these forums much (with your sanctimonious, self-righteous attitude). Go home.
I understand your problem. You drive a prius and get pissed if anyone passes you. Infact I bet you were driving your prius and saw the whole event unfold with your own eyes, because you seem to know so much about what happened.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I'm surprised I didn't make the paper the other day in Manassas. Was merging a little too fast onto 66east and gave her too much brake and oversteered and fishtailed a bit.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Dado is infamous around these parts

Now that was a good one

Old 01-07-2013, 12:44 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Dado
Now that was a good one
Thanks. Is this the Dado I think it is?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:05 PM
Dado is infamous around these parts
Thanks. Is this the Dado I think it is?
It's possible. Lurking around and seeing what old acquaintances have to say.

Attached Images  
Old 01-13-2013, 09:13 PM
KhanArt is infamous around these parts
This is from the Mischief website..

http://www.mischief.tv/forums/showth...About-Mischief

I hope they don't try to make a example out of them..

Old 01-13-2013, 10:00 PM
DaveWJunior is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KhanArt
This is from the Mischief website..

http://www.mischief.tv/forums/showth...About-Mischief

I hope they don't try to make a example out of them..
If they were driving recklessly and running people off the road... i hope they DO make anexample of them.

Old 01-13-2013, 10:11 PM
If they were driving recklessly and running people off the road... i hope they DO make anexample of them.
Neither of us were there so we really don't know what happened. But I do know media loves to blow things up.

Now if they have videos of them which catch them in the act... I don't know..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 PM
DaveWJunior is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by slimkev
I understand your problem. You drive a prius and get pissed if anyone passes you. Infact I bet you were driving your prius and saw the whole event unfold with your own eyes, because you seem to know so much about what happened.
Yeah, you've got it EXACTLY right. I was driving the Prius that day only because my Corvette, Porsche 911, Viper, and Lamborghini were parked behind it in the garage.
I only "know" as much about what happened as everyone else here, and that's only from reading a newspaper article. I was merely offering MY opinion on what should happen when people are caught running other people off the road. P.S. There aren't many things that I'll fight a person for, but calling me a "Prius Driver" is one of them.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:54 PM
slimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud ofslimkev has much to be proud of
Yeah, you've got it EXACTLY right. I was driving the Prius that day only because my Corvette, Porsche 911, Viper, and Lamborghini were parked behind it in the garage.
I only "know" as much about what happened as everyone else here, and that's only from reading a newspaper article. I was merely offering MY opinion on what should happen when people are caught running other people off the road. P.S.

There aren't many things that I'll fight a person for, but calling me a "Prius Driver" is one of them.

For a second there, i thought was on the wrong board.

Old 02-15-2013, 01:14 PM
Any updates on this?

Old 02-15-2013, 07:15 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KhanArt
Any updates on this?
Dustin has been posting updates on the Mischief forum in the "Mischief Alliance" section (for paid members). It's a private section of the site that isn't viewable to the general public.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:21 AM
Mdkid is infamous around these parts
Here's an update as to what happen after there court case yesterday:

Mischief vs Virginia Documentary
2013 (4 photos)
Now that the "Virginia's largest street racing bust" court case is over and I was found innocent, I will start working on a documentary about the case. This video will be released on Youtube. Over the 11 years of producing the Mischief series, we've dealt with police departments from all over the world. This case was the most outrageous one that I've ever been involved in.

Long story short, I organized a private Sunday drive with 15 cars back in November. While in the mountains of Augusta County, VA, my group was surrounded by police cars. There had been one phone call complaint about our driving. When you get a group of 15 high powered cars together, someone is going to speed or pass a car when they aren't suppose too. That's expected. Without witnessing anything, the police ended up issuing us 15 reckless driving tickets based on "guilty by association". They confiscated 7 GoPros without probably cause or search warrants. They then watched our GoPro footage on their laptops as they wrote us tickets. Finally they called 15 tow trucks and forced us to tow our cars out of the area. Our cars were towed to the nearest ATMs or dropped off at the towing companies. We were scammed out of over $3000 in towing charges and a couple lowered cars were damaged.

The next few days & weeks, the police ran to the media and bragged about their "bust" and that they impounded our cars. Local papers, local news, Jalopnik.com, and Washington Post all pick up the story. We received numerous death threats through emails and phones calls by Washington Post readers over the last few months. Our story was featured on hundreds of car forums, our personal addresses, info, and phone numbers posted up. It was very hard to do but we all kept our mouths shut and kept our version of the story off social media.

So after all this, guess what? The police were out of their ****ing jurisdiction when they issued us tickets. I will discuss more about the actual case in the documentary.

You are probably reading this and thinking this wouldn't happen to you. That you would not hand over your camera to a cop. Or you would simply remove the SD card when you handed over your empty GoPro. If you think this, you are a ****ing moron. You think shady cops are going to back down from you? GoPros are sold at Target stores, police know what they are. They will demand the SD card. I dare you to mouth off to a redneck cop when you're 4 hours from home in an area with no cell phone service. Good luck!

In this documentary, I will include the new rules that you need to follow when organizing your own "cruise". Since I was the organizer of this Sunday drive, I'm was responsible for any actions done by the other drivers. Nowadays everyone has a GoPro mounted on/in their vehicles. I will tell you what your rights are and what you can do if you get a video camera taken. There's a lot to learn from our case. I'm happy to share the nightmare that we went through so hopefully one day this doesn't happen to you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mishief Crew makes it to the Washington Post