Cars & Coffee @ Summit Point - April 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 08:25 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Cars & Coffee @ Summit Point - April 6th

Sounds like it could be fun. Saw it on their FB page and would make for a good cruise out there. Don't have much detail but will probably go. Let me know if anyone wants to tag along. Be sure to have all radar detectors and laser Jammers on the ready! :-)

Old 02-03-2013, 08:45 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
sounds awesome to me! Maple lawn crew????

Old 02-03-2013, 02:43 PM
malibuguy is infamous around these parts
i saw it too on their facebook. i would go...but i'll be working probably all the saturdays leading up to nasa weekend to pay for said nasa weekend

Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
Let me warm up my helmet!

Old 02-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOBP
Let me warm up my helmet!
Still have the leather one from back in the day?

Old 02-03-2013, 06:27 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
Scott, how did you know? I want to get recovered with fireproof leather and thread to meet the latest SNELL specs.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Bob are you going to polish that leather helmet up so it shines bright?

Old 02-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOBP
Scott, how did you know? I want to get recovered with fireproof leather and thread to meet the latest SNELL specs.
Just make sure you use the M stitching colors.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
don't get causght w radar detectors or jammers on the back roads heading toward the track, they will confiscate and issue fines and citations. That's not your biggest issue though, narrow lanes and if you don't know the roads well it's easy to drop a wheel, biggest issue of all...deer. Be careful fellas.

Old 02-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sunir
don't get causght w radar detectors or jammers on the back roads heading toward the track, they will confiscate and issue fines and citations. That's not your biggest issue though, narrow lanes and if you don't know the roads well it's easy to drop a wheel, biggest issue of all...deer. Be careful fellas.
Radar detectors are not illegal in West Virginia

Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM
We just need to arrive via MD to WV.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:09 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
had fun following you in the GT2 last time we went out for Karting... Wendy DID NOT have nearly as much fun as she is not a fan of "spirited" driving

Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Radar detectors are not illegal in West Virginia
actual time in WVA is very small when you go to SPR, even though the track is accross the border. Most of the time you are in either MD or VA based on what route you take.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
actual time in WVA is very small when you go to SPR, even though the track is accross the border. Most of the time you are in either MD or VA based on what route you take.
You're going off topic. You said be careful with radar detectors on the back roads. You don't really hit the back roads until you hit WV.

Old 02-09-2013, 07:53 AM
malibuguy is infamous around these parts
At least the way I take...im in va for like 2minutes

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee @ Summit Point - April 6th