Spring 2013 GYLO

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Bob looks like I'll be out of all events for April but should know more later today.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:47 AM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Sorry to hear that, Mick. We'll do this again in the Fall.

--Bob Collum

Old 04-03-2013, 09:25 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
i think i can join in. 2007 V8 Vantage

Old 04-03-2013, 09:37 AM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Great! Lose one, gain one. It'll be a good time.

--Bob Collum

Old 04-03-2013, 12:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Bob you need to be in costume for GYLO like the GTR guy was at Katies with his Godzilla costume!

Old 04-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Bob you need to be in costume for GYLO like the GTR guy was at Katies with his Godzilla costume!
I don't want to scare people off! What if Mark Franke wears a funny outfit?

Old 04-08-2013, 07:13 AM
GYLO Is Almost Here!

OK, less than a week to GYLO (Get Your Lotus Out). Sunday, 04/14/13, at Fair Lakes.

My current count has 19 Lotus in attendance, with another 3 maybes. I do not have a good count of the "Lotus-related" vehicles, but I expect we'll have more than a handful. This ought to be fun.

...and there will be prizes...

--Bob Collum

Attached Images  
Old 04-08-2013, 08:19 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
Dont tell me I have fans!?!

there is only one G ZILLA as most of the GTRs know.

lol

Ill be in St. Louis, car is going under the knife for yet more upgrades. Looking 150-200rwhp more.

Hope to have it ready for the College Park Mega Meet on the 21st

Last edited by G ZILLA; 04-08-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:20 AM
G ZILLA is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

dumb double post edit

Last edited by G ZILLA; 04-08-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Lotus and Lotus-Related Event - Sunday, 04/14/13

Only a couple of days left until Spring GYLO. We have 20 Lotus cars confirmed, and should have at least a handful of 'Lotus-Related' cars on hand, as well. Below is a picture of RBH's trailer for his Exige, with artwork by Keith, of Chuforia Graphics.

We will have prizes and surprises for those who bring a Lotus or Lotus-Related vehicle!

12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

Sunday, April 14th, 8:00AM - 10:00AM

--Bob Collum

Attached Images  
Old 04-12-2013, 10:21 AM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by G ZILLA
Dont tell me I have fans!?!

there is only one G ZILLA as most of the GTRs know.
Claude's GTR has plates Gojirra and I guess one of the other GTRs the guy had Gzilla tags and he dressed up in costume which I thought was kinda fun. I saw the pics, they had 20 or so GTRs there. I dunno how, if at all, this relates to your vehicle? Maybe you guys are all part of the same club, dunno? Either way definately nice turnout of GTRs at Katies, and over at HV thereafter

Old 04-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Pics From GYLO, 04/14/13

Here are some pictures from our Lotus event today - caould not have been better weather! We had 20 Lotus show up.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images      
Old 04-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Bob looks like spring GYLO was a big success! Congrats did you dress up in costume!? So who won the prizes and what prizes did they win? Please share so we can be part of a successful GYLO ... And look forward to the fall event!

Old 04-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Bob looks like spring GYLO was a big success! Congrats did you dress up in costume!? So who won the prizes and what prizes did they win? Please share so we can be part of a successful GYLO ... And look forward to the fall event!
Sunir:

I was in full costume - JPS Lotus shirt, Lotus jacket & Gold Leaf Team Lotus cap. (I looked at least as funny as 'Godzilla'.)

The 'Favorite Lotus' was voted to be Jeff E's Lotus Cortina. He won a Lotus jacket from Jamie of Euro Motorcars Lotus. We had a lot of raffle winners, but I don't have those records with me. Prizes were provided by Darryl from Odds & Ends Detailing, Rassul from Sierra Corporation, Josh from Exotic Car Specialties, Curry's Auto Service, and Ray from R & D. Mark Franke, head of the Northern Virginia Lotus Club, did an excellent job of getting donations.

We will definitely do this again in the fall.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images   
Old 04-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Bravo Bob! All I can say is excellent and congrats on a job well done! You sir have taken GYLO very far and indeed have brought a meet together which not only lotus owners but also the entire enthusiast community can be proud of!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spring 2013 GYLO