American Ninja Warrior taping in Baltimore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
American Ninja Warrior taping in Baltimore

Anyone interested in going? I have four tickets for Saturday April 20th at 10pm. It's a free event.

http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows..._Ninja_Warrior

Old 04-12-2013, 05:43 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Can we try the course lol?

Old 04-12-2013, 05:53 AM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
I may join you. Where are they taping in Baltimore?

Old 04-12-2013, 06:40 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
I may join you. Where are they taping in Baltimore?
Right on Key Highway, where the volleyball courts are. I have three extra tickets...I am sure I can find other people if I need to but if anyone wants one of mine that's fine.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Got two tickets. I wanna try the course out
Might wanna plan a pre-meet up point.

Old 04-12-2013, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Got two tickets. I wanna try the course out
Might wanna plan a pre-meet up point.
Parking will be tough in that area unless you get there really early. Federal Hill is really close and there are a whole bunch of restaurants, bars, and shops so you could easily kill a few hours before the ANW taping. I was planning on having a few drinks beforehand anyways

Old 04-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Ok so Ken (Airbrush1) is a maybe. Ion, do you want one or two of my other tickets? At this point I haven't had anyone commit but I do know friends that are going down there so I might just roll solo if nobody wants to meet up.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 AM
Kumaiki is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty sure i'll take the other two tickets if you're offering them. I'll confirm with you later today. thank tonk

Old 04-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by Kumaiki
I'm pretty sure i'll take the other two tickets if you're offering them. I'll confirm with you later today. thank tonk
Good deal. They're yours if you want them.

Old 04-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Hat_Trick_Hokie is infamous around these parts
I live right in Fed, and was playing volleyball the other day while they were setting this up. Course looks gnarly.

Let me know where you're going beforehand and I'll walk over to meet up.

Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 AM
Whelp looks like I'm not going now

We apologize, but the 10 PM arrival time has been pushed back 2 hours tonight. Please arrive no later than midnight (12 AM). Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at the show!

Old 08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
The filming they did in Baltimore is showing on NBC right now.