Ocean City Hot Rod and Muscle Car Weekend

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Ocean City Hot Rod and Muscle Car Weekend

I know a lot of you guys don't care much for muscle and rods, but this weekend is OC's annual weekend. I will be there and if any of you happen to end up down there, let me know. My Cobra group is fun to hang with and we usually cruise up the coast for a day of karts and cruising.

Yesterday, by chance, I met a couple of guys running the Philly Cheesesteak Run then heading to OC! Just sayin'. Should be a beautiful day for a nice drive.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD

Yesterday, by chance, I met a couple of guys running the Philly Cheesesteak Run then heading to OC! Just sayin'.
I have a commitment on Sunday otherwise I'd do this as well. Ocean City is just about three hours from Philly.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
APTINT is infamous around these parts
Im leaving at high noon today, be there until Monday!

Old 05-16-2013, 05:44 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
Scott, don't get a ticket. Drive like I do, the speed limit and no more. ><))))*>

Old 05-16-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
I was going to go on Saturday for the day, but the weather looks ****ty.

Old 05-16-2013, 08:00 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BOBP
Scott, don't get a ticket. Drive like I do, the speed limit and no more. ><))))*>
In Ocean City it's all about going under the speed limit

Old 05-17-2013, 06:12 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
watching the weather... wendy and I are planning a day trip saturday

Old 05-20-2013, 07:53 AM
Old 05-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
We had a great time while the weather held out.

Even pulled a Best in Class in my category while sitting around.

Attached Images   
Old 05-20-2013, 08:50 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Wasn't me

But I must say "her" car sounds WAY better than that Lambo that "looks" like my BF is driving

Last edited by 4RECAT; 05-20-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:59 PM
4RECAT is infamous around these parts4RECAT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD

Even pulled a Best in Class in my category while sitting around.
Congratulations Scott!

Old 05-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Old 05-21-2013, 08:43 AM
r_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud ofr_matt_6 has much to be proud of
I see a few of you guys didnt have front license plates mounted. I hear OC popo are sticklers about that stuff.

Old 05-21-2013, 09:23 AM
This thing looks like a beast

Gnarly

And this...just...uhhhh wut?

Attached Images    

Last edited by Tonk; 05-21-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by r_matt_6
I see a few of you guys didnt have front license plates mounted. I hear OC popo are sticklers about that stuff.
They are plate monger's in OC. We have the slide-away type for car shows.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ocean City Hot Rod and Muscle Car Weekend