Mid atlantic super car cruise july 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 03:21 AM
R35
R35 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 4RECAT
Bahaha Sunir you know my car ***** BF, Grayson. He says its not sold until you have cash in your hand!

Aaron add a GTR (Not our white one) with us.

Current Convoy:
1 Ferrari
1 Lambo Superleggera
1 GTR

Ok cool, I added you all to the list.
Just had a member on lamborghini-talk.com offer a location to host annual Mid-Atlantic supercar cruise meet location in OC with available housing for that weekend!!! This could be a perfect set up for future Mid-Atlantic events!
http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...uly-6th-37177/

"That sounds like fun. I live in ocean city and would love to meet the group when you get here. If things go well we could make this an annual event. If we pick dates further away from July 4th I can put together a block of rooms at our place for anybody that would want to do an overnight or weekend trip (not many rooms still available that close to July 4th). We use off duty Troopers for security and I could even block off a parking area in the garage for our cars. We started OC Jeep Week a few years ago and it has really grown, so there is no reason that we could not start an exotics event here in OC!"

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2013, 03:23 AM
R35
This is going to be a good icebreaker for future events to take place! I think we are going to set the mood just right for the summer with this event on July6th!

Old 06-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Aaron how is the photoshoot being organized? I'll be coming from Ashburn VA, and may drive straight out to OC...

Anyone else going from here?

Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 AM
R35
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Aaron how is the photoshoot being organized? I'll be coming from Ashburn VA, and may drive straight out to OC...

Anyone else going from here?
I would rather have the shoot in the Dawn for different Sky color. But a full sunny shoot would be good as well. Its really going to depend on the Driver on what type of shot he/she wants.

this is also the reason im asking the drivers who for see them doing a shoot, for them to tell me so we can plan who goes first. or if one wants it done during full sun up or Dawn, or even a night life city shoot.

Do you know when you want yours done?

Exlondoner, can you send me a photo of your car. I might have the perfect Gal for you...
Just upload it on here

Old 06-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Aaron, I'm good with a dawn shoot, I'll probably be headed back by the evening...
Here's a quick recent snap, courtesy of our good friend Bob Collum.

Cheers mate.

Attached Images  
Old 06-11-2013, 05:42 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by R35
Sunir
What if you take one of your rides down, and I arrange one of the ladies to ride with you?
man that sounds tempting...give me the one that 'ole Tonky put up in the pic ... better yet have her ride back w me too!

Old 06-11-2013, 10:20 PM
tuner1984 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
Aaron, I'm good with a dawn shoot, I'll probably be headed back by the evening...
Here's a quick recent snap, courtesy of our good friend Bob Collum.

Cheers mate.
Maybe going to this and also located in Ashburn. If I go I will only be making it a day trip.

Old 06-11-2013, 11:10 PM
R35
Originally Posted by sunir
man that sounds tempting...give me the one that 'ole Tonky put up in the pic ... better yet have her ride back w me too!
hahaha ok, what will you be driving down so I can ask her
She is one of my Models but right now we are running into a schedule conflict for that weekend, in order for her to make it all the way to OC. Would you be driving back same day? or spending the night in OC?
can you up load the photo of the ride you would be taking down?

Old 06-12-2013, 05:53 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^ haha that might work...she's a Bmore gal she lives real close to me in the city lol...small world I've been out to her bar before, good place

Old 06-12-2013, 06:24 PM
silversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura aboutsilversrt has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by R35
Sunir
What if you take one of your rides down, and I arrange one of the ladies to ride with you?

She can ride in the Lambo with me....bahahaha. Im sure noone else will mind. Cough cough.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:29 PM
R35
Originally Posted by silversrt
She can ride in the Lambo with me....bahahaha. Im sure noone else will mind. Cough cough.
Gentlemen Gentlemen please let me explain... You guys do know their will be more then just one Model right?

Im waiting on Photos right now

Old 06-12-2013, 06:32 PM
R35
Here is another one for you guys/gals
She is 25 and has a really nice ride, wait till you see what she drives

Attached Images  
Old 06-12-2013, 06:48 PM
^^^ sti ??

Old 06-12-2013, 09:43 PM
keep posting, now I can't back out!
Sunir you have no chance mate LoL!!!

Old 06-12-2013, 11:16 PM
R35
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH Sunir!!! hahaha oh well the cats out the bag now hahaha but, yes she will be riding shotgun with one of you.... Just let me know who has an open passenger seat!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mid atlantic super car cruise july 6th