Mid atlantic super car cruise july 6th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2013, 11:15 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
Is anyone making a day trip out of this? Since I haven't made any plans at the beach I would roll back if there was at least cruzing company to break up the boring ride home.
Had I known you were going for day, Scott...I would have came out for the day as well. I just thought everyone was staying over at OC for the weekend.

-Val

Old 07-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by k-ore
Had I known you were going for day, Scott...I would have came out for the day as well. I just thought everyone was staying over at OC for the weekend.

-Val
We had a great day out there. Only saw one other Porsche all day from leaving ML to getting home. I guess the week was more of the SUV and mini-van invasion of the beach for family week. There WILL be a next time, stay tuned.

Old 07-07-2013, 07:35 PM
R35
R35 is infamous around these parts
Thank you everyone for coming out!
JP your photo shoot was way better then I could imagine! Your car looked good, and the modeling went well! Especially since it was her first time and all hahaha.

Alan its cool brother, other opportunities will come if your interested next time. Sorry about your car over heating. I saw you pull off in that parking lot, but didn't know what was going on when you popped the trunk. Im glad Lady Aston is ok now!

Over the next few days Im going to gather photos and post them up so keep an eye out for my thread.

Old 07-07-2013, 08:21 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
I completely forgot this was going on! While I was in OC, I saw two first-gen Vipers, one blue and one red (probably Mark, but I didn't get a good look at it), an Audi S7 on ADV.1 wheels, a highly modded yellow 997 turbo with a Techart body kit and some other stuff, an extremely loud BMW 1M, a new BMW M5 with custom exhaust, a lightly modded S2000, a slammed WRX, and a couple modded VWs.

Last edited by Tonk; 07-07-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:35 PM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Tonk
I completely forgot this was going on! While I was in OC, I saw two first-gen Vipers, one blue and one red (probably Mark, but I didn't get a good look at it), an Audi S7 on ADV.1 wheels, a highly modded yellow 997 turbo with a Techart body kit and some other stuff, an extremely loud BMW 1M, a new BMW M5 with custom exhaust, a lightly modded S2000, a slammed WRX, and a couple modded VWs.

I was there with a few people for the weekend.... If they were blue and red then Gen II, one was me.... Gen I are all RT/10's.

Old 07-14-2013, 04:02 PM
kidtroopa is infamous around these parts
ExoticSpotter

Some of us in attendance were officially "spotted" while at Phillips

http://www.exoticspotter.com/nissan-...aryland-130778

Old 07-27-2013, 10:07 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Have the pictures that were taken been posted anywhere yet?

Old 07-28-2013, 10:07 AM
kidtroopa is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonk
Have the pictures that were taken been posted anywhere yet?
Photos by Lucas Graenicher
http://lucasgraenicher.smugmug.com/O...3049&k=7MMGMVP

More links to photos and vids can be found on the event's facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/197922463692102/