Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 01:12 PM
R35
R35 is infamous around these parts
Mid atlantic super car cruise july 6th

East Coast Supercar Cruise!
~When: Saturday July 6th meet @ 9:00am-11:00am
Take off time is 11:00am
~Where: Meet at Maryland Westfield Annapolis Mall Parking lot, across from Applebee's.

~Finishing at Phillips restaurant for lunch: 21st Street Ocean city MD.
~Why: Biggest supercar cruise on the East coast!
~Who: Supercar/exotic car owners. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Porsche, GTR, Maserati, R8, Aston Martin, AMG...ect
~How: With your help of spreading the word, with my dedication to having a fun time and meeting new people! We will notify all of NY,MD, NJ, VA, DC and PA Forums! & reach out as far as we can to make the most of this opportunity for everyone to get together and do what we all enjoy doing.
I have coordinated with a photographer and four very beautiful models, to come and join us for this cruise. During the meet up in Annapolis, the photographer will shoot the meet, and shoot the cruise to OC. Once we arrive to OC. the four lovely ladies and the photographer will be doing photo shoots with anyone's vehicle at your desired location in OC.
Board walk shoot
Ocean View shoot
Dock shoot
or night life shoot.
You can request what time of the day and location you want your car in the shoot with the adies in Ocean City. Just send me your requests.

Attached Images   

Last edited by R35; 06-05-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:45 PM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
Unfortunately my vacation is later in the month... unless I can coordinate this as the date to get my marriage license down there, I'm probably out

Old 06-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Might ride along and take pictures

Old 06-03-2013, 02:33 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Planning to make this.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
This just may be an option for me Saturday. Weather is looking to be superb. Hey Mikster, let me know when you are a definite.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:05 PM
R35
Cool, Looking forward for you guys to attend,
This Event is advertised on:
modmeets.com
lamborghini-talk.com
talklambo.com
maseratilife.com
supraforums.com
6speedonline.com
luxury4play.com
ferrarilife.com
planetsupercar.com
More Forums will be notified later on in the week!
Just spreading the word
Im Reserving 70 VIP parking spots at Westfield Annapolis mall for this Event.
Make sure you PM me that you will Join us so I can put your name on the VIP list.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:06 PM
R35
Exlonder!!!
Holly Cow, your Lotus is one sick azz car!!!
wish my GTR had curves like your car

Old 06-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Sluger is infamous around these parts
R35,

Please PM me. I'm restricted on sending PMs because I haven't yet posted 15 times, but my VF2 Lotus Elise would love to pose with the ladies.

Shawn

Old 06-03-2013, 05:46 PM
R35
Sluger check your in box, I sent you a PM

Old 06-03-2013, 07:05 PM
R35
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
This just may be an option for me Saturday. Weather is looking to be superb. Hey Mikster, let me know when you are a definite.
Just checking to make sure you know this is in July not this month. Im not to sure if the weather forcast can predict that far out.
so July 6th is the Cruise date.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:16 PM
BOBP is infamous around these parts
This should be mighty fricken interesting. I can't wait to read about it in the paper.

Old 06-04-2013, 04:15 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by R35
Just checking to make sure you know this is in July not this month. Im not to sure if the weather forcast can predict that far out.
so July 6th is the Cruise date.
You're right. I confused this with the H2O going on this weekend and there are a couple groups heading down for the day. Carry on, Gents.

Old 06-04-2013, 05:44 AM
Sluger is infamous around these parts
R35,

They wouldn't let me even reply to you, but in any case, please reserve me a parking spot, and I'd like more info on reserving time for the photoshoot with the girls. At least my post count is up to two now....

Old 06-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
You're right. I confused this with the H2O going on this weekend and there are a couple groups heading down for the day. Carry on, Gents.
This weekend is the OC Car Show. H2Oi is the last weekend in September. Maybe you should drink a cup of coffee before posting

Old 06-04-2013, 07:32 AM
Originally Posted by Tonk
This weekend is the OC Car Show. H2Oi is the last weekend in September. Maybe you should drink a cup of coffee before posting
A buddy on FB posted about H2O yesterday. Maybe need to backtrack and see what's really going on down there. Can always head up to Carlisle Saturday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mid atlantic super car cruise july 6th