Northern VA - Get Your Lotus Out - Sun., Sept. 8, 2013

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 04:01 PM
rcollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nicercollum is just really nice
Northern VA - Get Your Lotus Out - Sun., Sept. 8, 2013

NoVA Lotus GYLO 6: Fair Lakes, VA - Sunday, September 8th

It's time, once again, for that twice-a-year gathering of our favorite products from Hethel, Get Your Lotus Out, or GYLO. This is our 6th GYLO, and they just keep getting better and better.

Date: Sunday, September 8th, 8:00AM - 10:00AM (optional brunch nearby to follow)

Place: East Market at Fair Lakes, VA
Where is East Market at Fair Lakes, VA? It's about a 5 minute drive from the intersection of 66 & 50 in Fairfax, VA. We hold the Cars & Coffee events in front of the Starbucks in the East Market at Fair Lakes shopping center - there's also a Kohl's and a Dick's Sporting Goods in the complex. You can use your Nav system or MapQuest this parking lot, using the address for Kohl's -

12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

We have had good response to our previous five GYLOs. We plan to arrive at the Starbuck's parking lot at 8:00AM, but the advantage of this large parking lot is that it won't be the end of the world if you can't get here until 8:30AM, or even 9:00AM.

Please RSVP to me if you can make it, and what Lotus you will bring.

If you don't currently have a Lotus, or if your Lotus isn't currently running - no problem! This event is for Lotus lovers. You may just run into an old Lotus friend or two.

I'm giving ample notice for this event, so I hope we can have a great turnout. The last four GYLOs have each averaged over 20 Lotus in attendance, and I'm hoping for even more this time!

Free plug for the weekly Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee:
Please note that you are all welcome to attend the Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee any Sunday. It typically runs from about 8:00AM until 10:30 or so.

Send questions regarding this event to me; I'll try to answer whatever I can. Please invite any Lotus people you know, but have them RSVP me, so we have an idea of the number of Lotus to expect.

There is no charge to attend, and NoVA Lotus will once again raffle off prizes to attendees that bring a Lotus car.

--Bob Collum

Attached Images