Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 05:56 PM
WillyWonka is infamous around these parts
Commercial Casting Call

* Black or silver exotic
* Night shoot
* Major international company
* Filming in a 'couple of weeks'

This evening I was contacted with the request. If you own such a car and are interested, send me a message and your best car photo to horsepowering@gmail.com. Its time for a regional car to get some big-time exposure.

Rich "Will" Williams

Old 08-24-2013, 07:10 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Good luck. Must be the new thing. I was approached Thursday for the same type of deal. Turns out they were looking for old school muscle this round. Would be very cool to see one of ours up on the big screen one day.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:54 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Major international company makes me wonder if it's a foreign film we'll never see. Either way, if I'm around, I'll make my car available

Old 08-24-2013, 05:33 PM
TransHuman is infamous around these parts
Interesting. But I'd need to hear more details first. I have experience with how "shoots" end up.

Old 08-24-2013, 08:05 PM
mtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the roughmtmd11 is a jewel in the rough
How about a black AND silver exotic??
Sent you an email.

Last edited by mtmd11; 08-24-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:52 PM
maserman is infamous around these parts
Commercial shoot

Sounds Cool!

I'm in suspense!

Old 08-26-2013, 08:05 AM
The first round of submissions will be delivered today. The commercial will be filmed in Baltimore. If interested, submissions continue to be accepted. As updates arrive, I'll send a bcc message to the submission list.

Rich "Will" Williams

Old 08-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by RossL
Major international company makes me wonder if it's a foreign film we'll never see. Either way, if I'm around, I'll make my car available
It will be seen all over the U.S. For a bit more specificity, its a big product from an internationally-known sportswear/sports equipment company.

Thank you for all of the submissions to date.

Rich "Will" Williams

Old 09-02-2013, 12:08 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Rich please provide more details.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Rich please provide more details.
Perfect timing. I saw a few folks from the submission group at the GP of Baltimore and I shared the following information. The commercial is for Nike and their new Fuel Band. The car will be 'racing' a model wearing the product. Based on what I have heard, the preliminary location for filming will be Charles Street in Baltimore and the duration may be 3 days.

Specs on insurance, rental car allowance, etc. should be forthcoming.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:02 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Sounds good. Thanks Rich. The specific details will undoubtedly be important to the car owner. Appreciate you keeping everyone aware of the details so that a well informed decision can be made by selected car owners.

Old 09-02-2013, 06:24 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Has the car been decided yet?

Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 AM
eldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to beholdeldertec is a splendid one to behold
Will,

My car is out!
I only run UA!!

Old 09-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Sounds good. Thanks Rich. The specific details will undoubtedly be important to the car owner. Appreciate you keeping everyone aware of the details so that a well informed decision can be made by selected car owners.
Originally Posted by RossL
Has the car been decided yet?
The process continues. When I receive updates, I'll pass them -- in all available detail -- on to the group.
Originally Posted by eldertec
Will,

My car is out!
I only run UA!!
Understood. The list has been updated.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Good afternoon. Moments ago, I spoke with the commercial's producer and more information has been gathered. The crew is meeting with the film commission this weekend to secure locations and to open the security process with Baltimore City Police. Charles Street is one of the early leaders for location. There may also be some waterfront locations.

Ideally, the shoot will occur over 3 days (8-12 hours per day) in the period between the final week of September and the first 2 weeks of October. The time frame is wide right since they are waiting for the delivery of a new rig that will attach to the camera truck.

Production insurance will be provided for the full value of the car 'plus'. If there are individual needs of the owner, the production team will work with the insurance company to accommodate those needs.

If our schedules can coordinate, I'll be meeting with the team on either Friday or Sunday of this week. Soon afterwards, I hope to share additional information, including additional accommodations for the car owner.

Looking down the road, there is also a TV show pilot on the way that will provide another opportunity for our community's automobiles. I'll keep the group posted as information arrives on this development.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me. Enjoy the remainder of your afternoon.

Rich "Will" Williams
Founder, Hunt Valley Horsepower LLC
horsepowering@gmail.com
horsepowering.com
443-421-0431

P.S.

The commercial is for Nike's Fuel Band!

Last edited by WillyWonka; 09-04-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Nike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Commercial Casting Call