MN head count

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 02:30 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Don't have a P-car, but I have seen the tail-lights a few too many times of Woodtster's 996TT. Z06 out in Waconia. Always interested in gatherings of other car enthusiast.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
ktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to behold
downtown Minneapolis here, my brother has the porsche and has posted already, found DaveKs thread on the little addition ... wow

Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
Lazerblade is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ktan
downtown Minneapolis here, my brother has the porsche and has posted already, found DaveKs thread on the little addition ... wow
Wow! A NSX. How cool is that? Pretty cool I would say.

Old 10-22-2007, 05:08 PM
ktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to beholdktan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Lazerblade
Wow! A NSX. How cool is that? Pretty cool I would say.

thanks .... its for sale!

Old 10-22-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL, I just bought my 911 so I think I am out of the market. It's a fantastic car and I cannot wait to see the new one coming out. Good luck and I hope we get some MN thing going.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:58 PM
CaRJoE0220 is infamous around these partsCaRJoE0220 is infamous around these parts
Hey Kevin, Names Joe I'm buddies with Meddie saw you and your car at trashwerks. Supercharged and all, its a beast

Old 10-23-2007, 02:20 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
SuperCharged NSX,

That is a great car!

MK

Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 AM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
SuperCharged NSX,

That is a great car!

MK
There should be a couple built turbo NSX's for spring time.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:07 PM
DaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really niceDaveKrek is just really nice
Ribfest at my house in the spring !

Bring your 911 and your swim suit.

Cheers

Old 10-28-2007, 08:20 AM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
Greetings from Stillwater!

Greetings! I'm one of the few that seem willing to drive in the winter--I figure I drove my Audi tt turbo all winter, I will drive my C4S too! (unless it's REALLY a mess) . . . My Blizzaks are mounted and ready to go! Not many P-cars on the East side of town, and the West side seems so far away . . .

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	996 C4S_.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	52203  
Old 11-01-2007, 07:56 AM
KAA
KAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant future
Greetings. New guy from Minneapolis.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:02 AM
i think i may have heard about your car on that wednesday drive from my former co-worker Don who has that techart 02 turbo.

Originally Posted by KAA
Greetings. New guy from Minneapolis.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:11 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
There is a chance that a certain black GT3 and it's owner may end up back in MN after the snow melts, we'll see.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:51 AM
KAA
KAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant futureKAA has a brilliant future
i think i may have heard about your car on that wednesday drive from my former co-worker Don who has that techart 02 turbo.
That MAY have been me.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
There is a chance that a certain black GT3 and it's owner may end up back in MN after the snow melts, we'll see.
That would be great Luis but you are forbidden from teasing me about my little C2.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MN head count