MN head count

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
A couple of us are planning a 6speed outing in Late March/early April depending on the weather. Stay tuned.
Cool, keep us informed.

Old 02-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Lazerblade is infamous around these parts
A couple of us are planning a 6speed outing in Late March/early April depending on the weather. Stay tuned.
That's fantastic. Something to look forward too.

Paul

Old 02-02-2008, 08:00 PM
ChrisPy is infamous around these parts
I look forward to meeting the Minnesota group.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:32 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
We are working on a monthly Cars & Coffee event starting in April. Stay tuned to this thread and this section for more details.

Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 AM
kre8ive is infamous around these parts
We are working on a monthly Cars & Coffee event starting in April. Stay tuned to this thread and this section for more details.

Since the GT3 is gone, what will you be arriving in in April?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:06 PM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
Cars and coffee--my two favorites! Just pick locations with nice parking lots . . .

Old 02-03-2008, 12:45 PM
KhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud ofKhanNSX has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JonC4S
Cars and coffee--my two favorites! Just pick locations with nice parking lots . . .
I'd be happy to host some of these in my shop parking lot, it is large, and just north of downtown MPLS, so should be fairly central to most people. I also have a grill if we want to grill there. Regardless, if I can be of any help organizing, just let me know.

Old 02-03-2008, 02:44 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kre8ive
I don't know yet. I won't start looking for something untill the snow melts.

Old 02-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by KhanNSX
I'd be happy to host some of these in my shop parking lot, it is large, and just north of downtown MPLS, so should be fairly central to most people. I also have a grill if we want to grill there. Regardless, if I can be of any help organizing, just let me know.
Ill keep you posted. Thanks.

Old 02-06-2008, 06:34 PM
LuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeLuisGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kre8ive
Since LuisGT3 is my son, he probably will arrive with me in my GT2.
Regards,

Last edited by LuisGT2; 02-06-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:46 PM
CaRJoE0220 is infamous around these partsCaRJoE0220 is infamous around these parts
So hes not going to buy another car haha

C&C in MN.... I never thought it would be

Old 02-06-2008, 06:50 PM
CaRJoE0220 is infamous around these partsCaRJoE0220 is infamous around these parts
If I can help in any way. Let me know.

Flyers would be nice once we set the day of the month and location if its consistent

Old 02-07-2008, 07:31 AM
There will be another car

We will likely have it the first or last Saturday of every month.
It will be at the same location in the Uptown/Edina/St. Louis Park/Minnetonka/Wayzata area. (I am still looking for where but am open to suggestions)
We will have it at a coffee shop that can handle exclusive parking for all of us comfortably.
I will be inviting the local Ferrari, BMW, and other Exotic clubs and I will be advertising it on the Nord Stern (Porsche Club) newsletter and website.
I started and organized the same type of event when I lived in Scottsdale and it was a huge sucess, I would like to do the same here but understand that we will have less cars.
(Here are some pics of one of my Scottsdale events: http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/CandC526.html )

A nice short drive after the event would also be nice so I am open to suggestions on routes.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:56 AM
dbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond reputedbf73 has a reputation beyond repute
Luis - the big enough parking lot rules out a lot of places. A couple of suggestions - Caribou at 100 and Excelsior Blvd and the Caribou on 55 just west of 169 (in the front of the shopping Center w/ Rainbow and Bachmans). Count me in

Old 02-08-2008, 09:43 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
1)Caribou/Einstein Bagels on Crosstown & Shady Oak Road: Good Parking lot right where
you pull in so cars can be seen immediately.

2) Downtown Wayzata Caribou (park on both sides of street (Lake Street): Great spot
but not as easy to park cars together.

3)Caribou Coffee in Chanhassen (shares parking lot with Office Max): plenty of room to
park cars together on the south side of parking lot within view of outside tables. Race
directly south down 101 after getting jazzed up on caffeine.

Let us know Luis, I know many that will come!

Marty K.

PS: the enty exit for the Caribou at Excel and 100 is hideous: it takes about 4 left hand turns just to get into it from Excelsior Blvd.

The other great offering locally is that for EVERY F1 race: We watch it live at Morries Maserati on 394.
Free Coffee/bagels and (2) different veiwing areas. Always good cars to look at outside (people watching
race) or inside being serviced. This just became the BENTLEY dealership as well.

Mark Potter organizes it JUST FOR FUN!!

Last edited by WOODTSTER; 02-08-2008 at 09:46 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MN head count