October 10th,Fall cruise includes an event

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 04:16 AM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
October 10th,Fall cruise includes an event

It has come to my attention that there is a need for another scenic drive. Id like this to be bring the Family/Wife. This trip will meet at a meijer parking lot on jackson road in ann arbor,mi and we will use a route that will be given to you on October 10th at the meeting spot(meijer). This trip will be a quick drive thru some scenic backroads and end up in Tecumseh at the Appleumpkin Festival. Please visit the link of the Festival----> tinyurl.com/y87ujs3

Guys this is a fun drive with a great event with great food and the winery in tecumseh is fantastic as well!!!

Please reply to this via email if you are interested in taking this drive. I also will need people to take video and pics if you can help in this way let me know as well.

Justin James
doublej720@yahoo.com

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-30-2009 at 10:56 AM. Reason: embedded link
Old 10-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
the address to the meijer parking lot we will be meeting at will be
5645 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-9504

lets get the word out on this drive. all my other drives have been a good time. this one will not disappoint.

colorinc will be bringing something special out ...

Old 10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
another bump!

Old 10-06-2009, 10:00 PM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
if the weather is nice im in

Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by colorinc
if the weather is nice?? u are in as long as its not raining.. and its not raining..

Old 10-07-2009, 11:34 AM
nick ill be sending u an email address to the car freaks club. they have a couple people coming and i thought itd be cool for all u grand rapid guys to come together.

ill also send u the rs4s email

Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM
cant wait to see you all
weather looks nice too

http://bit.ly/4i7Glj

Old 10-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Jeffg11 is infamous around these parts
Justin,
Can you send me some more information on the ride?

Thanks,
Jeff

Old 10-07-2009, 06:09 PM
we are meeting at 5645 jackson road ann arbor,mi at 11am then making out way to the appleumpkin festival in tecumseh. I dont give routes house for obvious reasons..

there is around 10-12 cars confirmed. from a phaeton to a lambo to a 08 m3 to a audi rs4 to some subies to a viper... and some vettes.

email me if you are coming... doublej720 at yahoo dot com

Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Jeffg11 is infamous around these parts
Sounds great, count me in!
Jeff

Old 10-08-2009, 04:06 PM
great to see all those who are coming. ill be sending out a email or a pm to you tonight for final head count

Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by colorinc
TIm what happened? and u used the reunion excuse last time

All that came I thank you!
I didnt get to meet all of you today and wanted to see how you liked everything and where improvements could have been made on the event. Keep checking the midwest motor club site as it will get updated regularly and if you have any pics or videos please send me them.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:46 PM
event was a blast! glad you all had fun