St Louis Cars and Coffee?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 08:47 PM
griffinto is infamous around these parts
St Louis Cars and Coffee?

Is there a St Louis Cars and Coffee? Any upcoming?

Old 07-15-2012, 02:23 AM
Tonybommb is infamous around these parts
Cars & Coffee ST. Louis

There are two separate Cars and Coffee events that go on in ST. LOUIS. The first is sponsored by the Audi, BMW, and ALFA Romeo clubs, and is usually held the third Saturday every month at the ROCK Hill Starbucks on Manchester RD. The second is Actually held and hosted by ST. LOUIS Motorsports. This is usually the first Saturday every month. I am the owner of AutoExotica, and we are also looking at having a monthly social event at our facility. We are looking at possibly having A Supercar Sunday/ F1 Social that will consist of refreshments, Coffee from our espresso machine, a show n shine to celebrate the love of our vehicles, and discuss them with other enthusiast. Finally we will also be having our annual open house in September, so contact me for more info on that.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:02 PM
griffinto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Tonybommb
There are two separate Cars and Coffee events that go on in ST. LOUIS. The first is sponsored by the Audi, BMW, and ALFA Romeo clubs, and is usually held the third Saturday every month at the ROCK Hill Starbucks on Manchester RD. The second is Actually held and hosted by ST. LOUIS Motorsports. This is usually the first Saturday every month. I am the owner of AutoExotica, and we are also looking at having a monthly social event at our facility. We are looking at possibly having A Supercar Sunday/ F1 Social that will consist of refreshments, Coffee from our espresso machine, a show n shine to celebrate the love of our vehicles, and discuss them with other enthusiast. Finally we will also be having our annual open house in September, so contact me for more info on that.

Great, thanks for the info!

Old 11-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Tonybommb is infamous around these parts
Wow I know it has been a long time since I have been in here, but this is really quiet.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:12 PM
ChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to beholdChrisAW is a splendid one to behold
*crickets*

Just picked up my Turbo.