Cincinnati dealer Limited Auto Group is a fraud

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 11:29 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Cincinnati dealer Limited Auto Group is a fraud

Beware, pass the word, these guys are straight out thieves. Their address is occupied by a long standing business and they are trying to steal peoples money.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:20 PM
elipp is infamous around these parts
limited auto group

what makes you say they are a fraud? i was emailing a rep of theirs on a porsche they have and the price does seem to good to be true.

Old 07-24-2012, 10:15 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
What does that say to you when their claimed address is occupied by a long standing business.

Like you, I so wanted the Vantage S to be the real deal. When I insisted on having a ppi done before shipping they balked. They wanted me to ship and use their 7 day money back guarantee@! So glad they do not have any of my bank info or cc.
Another tip off is their Aventador for $365k.....I was going to pick that up as well

Old 07-25-2012, 12:21 PM
dtisme is infamous around these parts
I sent someone to inspect a car there today. The address is an abandon house. The inspector called their number and asked if he could stop by and look at a car sometime. The guy said "sure, if you are in the area stop by. We have all sorts of cars on our lot." The guy was standing in front of the address when he called.

Anyone have an idea how to do something about this?