Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Mini's with HRE's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 04:18 PM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by beaner
mr. pathetic chiming in here....let me start w/ a pic of my MINI w/ 447R HRE's.

i love my MINI and i'm a wheel junkie. i like nice wheels. my HRE's are for street use. for the track i have a set of SSR type C-RS for rains/intermediatees. i have two sets of custom Kodiak Racing wheels for my slicks. i have about $14k invested in wheels/tires for this car. i have also done serious mods to the rest of the car. New cobra seats w/ custom ostrich inserts, roll/harness bar, 6-pt harnesses are my latest endeavor. i could drive an M3 or 996 if i wanted. i like my MINI and want it to be unique and as nice as i can make it. i also pass cars on the track that cost more than 3X my car. meet me on the track and see my car before declaring that HRE's have no place on a MINI.
sick mini dont worry i had hres on my evolution and people hated 2 (why would u put hres on a mitsu and also y would u put dymags on a rs4 ) my answer was simple...cause i can

Old 06-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Mdkid is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by beaner
mr. pathetic chiming in here....let me start w/ a pic of my MINI w/ 447R HRE's.

i love my MINI and i'm a wheel junkie. i like nice wheels. my HRE's are for street use. for the track i have a set of SSR type C-RS for rains/intermediatees. i have two sets of custom Kodiak Racing wheels for my slicks. i have about $14k invested in wheels/tires for this car. i have also done serious mods to the rest of the car. New cobra seats w/ custom ostrich inserts, roll/harness bar, 6-pt harnesses are my latest endeavor. i could drive an M3 or 996 if i wanted. i like my MINI and want it to be unique and as nice as i can make it. i also pass cars on the track that cost more than 3X my car. meet me on the track and see my car before declaring that HRE's have no place on a MINI.
Your Mini looks nice and clean!

Old 07-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
bebuba is infamous around these parts
Name of the car that looks nicer with stock wheels?

Every car can look better with decent wheels on it.
Car/wheels money ratio is preference i guess.
Nice Mini Coopers on here>