Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

anyone know of MidAtlantic Mini dealer discounting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:27 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
anyone know of MidAtlantic Mini dealer discounting

i know there are a few who are getting 1k off mini in the California area, but does anyone know of any mini dealer in the mid-atlantic (DC/VA/MD) who is willing to discount a mini S?

thanks.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the OC, bitch!
trojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant futuretrojanman has a brilliant future
I suppose each dealer is different, but I got the best deal here in So Cal from South Bay BMW/Mini, which I believe is the #2 dealer in California and certainly one of the biggest in the nation. You MUST, and I cannot stress this enough, deal with a sales MANAGER or fleet MANAGER. Dealing with a Motoring Advisor/Salesperson will NEVER EVER get you a discount on mini.

Try going to the biggest or 2nd biggest dealer in the area and speak to their sales manager. Keep in mind that Mini may not have it's own fleet manager so you may have to speak to the one on the BMW side.

Good luck.

Old 07-04-2008, 11:43 AM
tfaz is infamous around these parts
In Michigan they want MSRP for a Cooper S. The best I could do for a demo Cooper S with 2K miles was $500 off MSRP so I passed.