Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Some pics of my mini

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 08:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Some pics of my mini

Just wanted to share some pics of my mini that I took a few weekends ago. Comments/thoughts are welcomed

Shot of the interior... and my helmet just for fun

Edwin

Old 06-26-2009, 09:54 AM
SpecB is infamous around these parts
That's awesome!!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:29 AM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Awesome. Is it street legal? And if your ever going to sell i contact me. And does it have air conditioning?

Old 06-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
Awesome. Is it street legal? And if your ever going to sell i contact me. And does it have air conditioning?
Thanks for the kind comments. It is street legal and is a blast to drive. No AC..sorry. This thing was set up to race when it was imported from the UK. It has a few nice upgrades:
  • 1380 Swifftune motor
  • Full restoration (no rust)
  • Stainless steel dash
  • roll bar
  • corbeau reclinable seats
  • roof rack
I actually have four foglights on the front but took the middle two out to see how they look

I am not sure if I'm ready to sell it just yet but if you are interested, I have another black one for sale that's not in as great a condition but has cool upgrades as well

Edwin

Old 06-26-2009, 03:10 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Hey U should put a video of them both and probably put a race in it.

Old 06-27-2009, 03:04 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
what would be a close race! lol btw, what is the gas milage mpg?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:03 PM
rubber_ducky is infamous around these parts
love it. especially the color.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:28 PM
dblock110 is infamous around these parts
haha so old school . love it

Old 07-17-2009, 11:44 PM
ollie has a spectacular aura aboutollie has a spectacular aura aboutollie has a spectacular aura about
nice, is it an original cooper s?

Old 09-09-2009, 09:06 AM
svldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the roughsvldvc is a jewel in the rough
Love the orange and the helmet very original hahah

Old 10-04-2009, 09:13 PM
b!0hzrd is infamous around these parts
the front lip on the black one is a bit much, the other than that it's nice. and the orange one is gorgeous!

and a Mk1 mini with a 1380? thing must fly around the track! the new minis are only 220cc bigger in engine size and weigh immensely more...

Old 10-16-2009, 10:44 AM
dustinhxc is infamous around these partsdustinhxc is infamous around these parts
danggg both of your minis are beautifullllllll im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 01:05 AM
dynamicss is infamous around these partsdynamicss is infamous around these partsdynamicss is infamous around these partsdynamicss is infamous around these partsdynamicss is infamous around these partsdynamicss is infamous around these parts
oh my lord... B E A U T I F U L!

Old 11-01-2009, 05:41 PM
fekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to beholdfekgt3 is a splendid one to behold
The originals look great!

Old 11-04-2009, 05:20 AM
choco_late is infamous around these parts
oooh, mini cooper is one of my dream cars! but with a growing family, it won't be practical. sometimes i wish i was single with no kids... so that i can get myself a mini cooper and not feel guilty.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my mini