Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

ZAMIRZ I think I spotted you in your Mini last week @ UCSD!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:19 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
ZAMIRZ I think I spotted you in your Mini last week @ UCSD!

You said that you were the only one @ UCSD with a green mini so I drew my own conclusions...

Old 05-08-2006, 12:44 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
no, that's not me. I'm the only one with green with a black top....and my car is filthy these days so it looks like some ugly faded black color. Holler at me if you see me though, jump in front of the car, get naked, whatever :-)

BTW, my car has the round Ben Keaton memorial sticker at the top of the windshield in the middle.

Last edited by ZAMIRZ; 05-08-2006 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:16 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
What's up man? What are you up to these days? Any houseparties next weekend?

Old 05-08-2006, 08:08 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
It's my friend's bday in L.A. so I'm going there on Saturday, but Friday is Sun God, prepare to be **** drunk.

Old 05-10-2006, 05:05 AM
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
It's my friend's bday in L.A. so I'm going there on Saturday, but Friday is Sun God, prepare to be **** drunk.
Lol got 2 photoshoots on saturday PM me your number so I can call you on fri.