Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Post a picture of you MCS...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 07:18 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Post a picture of you MCS...

I'd thought we'd atleast TRY to get this board up and running a bit more, so without further ado, here are some pictures of my Electric Blue Cooper S and its nifty car cover.
I screwed around a bit with Photoshop on a couple just for fun. I'm by no means Felix or Spencer but you just gonna have to live with that.

Edit: Moderators, feel free to fix the title. It should be 'your' not 'you'.

Last edited by dzy; 12-30-2006 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:23 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Imageshack won't let me upload all the pictures. They'll be up in a jiffy on another site.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
dzy
Look closely and you'll see me in the picture.

Car Cover JCW

Front plus some random background

Old 12-30-2006, 09:28 PM
dzy
The JCW car cover from the front.

Tail light

Side view

I put a fake license plate on the car just so you guys can't trace me and bugger me in real life

Last edited by dzy; 12-30-2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:57 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Hey I hope thats your wife's car. I hope you dont drive around in that thing.
And I dont know what you are talking about it, I cant see you in that picture but when I looked real close it did look like something but it wasnt human in shape. What exactly attracted you to buy this car, was it watching the Austin Powers movies. There has to be a good reason.

Old 12-31-2006, 01:08 AM
Mike S is infamous around these partsMike S is infamous around these parts
Here you go!

Old 12-31-2006, 07:47 AM
dzy
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Hey I hope thats your wife's car. I hope you dont drive around in that thing.
And I dont know what you are talking about it, I cant see you in that picture but when I looked real close it did look like something but it wasnt human in shape. What exactly attracted you to buy this car, was it watching the Austin Powers movies. There has to be a good reason.
Well, it all started when me and your wife was in bed talking...
All jokes aside, I'd be delighted if you bought me an S8, but commuting and parking in the city is a ***** and the MCS comes quite handy when you need to park. Oh and it's pretty nimble round the bends too

Old 12-31-2006, 08:44 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dzy
All jokes aside, I'd be delighted if you bought me an S8, but commuting and parking in the city is a ***** and the MCS comes quite handy when you need to park. Oh and it's pretty nimble round the bends too
Hey if an S8 is what you want you should have said so, I could have got you one yesterday but today I cant as they are all out.

I know the Mini is a fun car, I was just messin with ya.

Mike S, how have you been my friend and I would love to take any of the cars you have in your stable if you get sick of them.

Old 12-31-2006, 10:05 AM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dzy
LOL you guys are too much

Old 01-01-2007, 06:14 AM
dzy
Hey if an S8 is what you want you should have said so, I could have got you one yesterday but today I cant as they are all out.

Mike S, how have you been my friend and I would love to take any of the cars you have in your stable if you get sick of them.
I know you were
It's all good
Mike, sharp looking car you've got there.

Old 01-01-2007, 07:20 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
DZY where do you live?

Old 01-01-2007, 07:55 AM

Hi Bajo!

I'm well thanks, yourself? As a matter of fact the SL65, Noble M400 and Audi RS4 I traded in a couple weeks ago

Old 01-01-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by dzy
I know you were
It's all good
Mike, sharp looking car you've got there.
Thank you! Your MSC is looking great too!

Old 01-01-2007, 08:14 AM
dzy
Originally Posted by Mike S
Thank you! Your MSC is looking great too!
Well, mine is stock..for now I should add. Thinking about doing some upgrades come spring. Haven't really picked a tuner yet though. Digitec have a good reputation but so does Kellener. Can't go wrong either way I guess.

Old 01-03-2007, 01:26 AM
BrakeL8 is infamous around these partsBrakeL8 is infamous around these parts
below

2006 MCS
Factory JCW Package (engine+brakes)
English Leather
Royal Grey w/ Silver roof/mirrors/stripes
have had it just over a year now (nearly to the day), and have about 10k miles on it, love the car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post a picture of you MCS...