Mini Cooper Austin and Morris Mini talk, and the 2001-2006 Mini and Mini S, 2007 to present Mini and Mini S

Who are the most respected Mini tuners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Banned
*STATUS* is infamous around these parts
there are all these bigger companies like dinan that charge way too much and dont pull too much out. And there are a TON of smaller companies that make awesome product that actually turn the mini into a super monster. I would get GIAC flash to start then hit up alta performance, or fireball mini, or MINI MADNESS, out motoring, m7 are all really great ones

Old 01-08-2008, 09:55 PM
ALTAADAM007 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
We have you down 2x in this thread alone. You are covered!

BTW: did your MCS at GP ever sell?
Yup sure did! Sold a few weeks ago. Guy traded in a 1983 Carrera. Had it since new and I suspect he will keep the MCS for just as long!

Thanks for asking and sorry for the shameless plug! You guys rock!

Old 01-12-2008, 12:15 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ALTAADAM007
Yup sure did! Sold a few weeks ago. Guy traded in a 1983 Carrera. Had it since new and I suspect he will keep the MCS for just as long!

Thanks for asking and sorry for the shameless plug! You guys rock!
Sweet as soon as I get back from some travel I am buying a Mini for the wife and SHE wants to do all the mods. long story short since we are in Seattle I would get accustomed to seeing us.

Old 01-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Sweet as soon as I get back from some travel I am buying a Mini for the wife and SHE wants to do all the mods. long story short since we are in Seattle I would get accustomed to seeing us.
NICE! Look forward to it! Plus we have a grand showroom opening next month. PS MINI and PDXMINI groups will both be there. Planning on coming down?

Old 01-14-2008, 12:51 PM
dzy
dzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond reputedzy has a reputation beyond repute
Alta: Aren't you going to be a site sponsor and offer us some good deals?

Old 01-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned
alta makes good stuff we just dynoed their stuff for EC look out for it. they did wonders

Old 01-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by dzy
Alta: Aren't you going to be a site sponsor and offer us some good deals?
YES! Working on some Porsche items (Cayman, GT3 and 996TT) stuff. Then once I have some stuff goin then I am signing the deal. The boys that run the site said as long as I keep things mellow for now, I am a-ok to poking around. Plus I LOVE this community . Great guys and gals!

Old 01-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by *STATUS*
alta makes good stuff we just dynoed their stuff for EC look out for it. they did wonders
Hey thanks! Appreciate it!

Old 01-15-2008, 03:23 AM
Banned
Hey thanks! Appreciate it!

Did Mike tell you? We might want to do your FMIC, cuz after chip and your upgrades the stock one couldnt hang

Old 01-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by *STATUS*
Did Mike tell you? We might want to do your FMIC, cuz after chip and your upgrades the stock one couldnt hang
RIGHT ON! I didn't know that, but it certainly makes sense!

Let me know if I can help!

Adam

Old 01-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned
RIGHT ON! I didn't know that, but it certainly makes sense!

Let me know if I can help!

Adam

he just told me you guys sent one i think already nice. Cant wait to put it on the dyno im sure the mini wont come close to blowing up now , the stock one does nothing haha

Old 01-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
NICE! Look forward to it! Plus we have a grand showroom opening next month. PS MINI and PDXMINI groups will both be there. Planning on coming down?
We will be down in February and if the weather cooperates I will bring the SC'd Boxster S.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:53 AM
We will be down in February and if the weather cooperates I will bring the SC'd Boxster S.
AWESOME! Look forward to it!

Old 02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
986speedster is infamous around these parts
I had a guy from a company called ROAR automotive from Long Island, N.Y. put the lowering springs in my Boxster. He works on all Europian cars, but specialized in MINIs. I think he may have moved to Florida to open shop. From what I saw in his shop, he did amazing work. I think Ft. Lauderdale

Old 02-14-2008, 02:22 PM
pcruz8 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Skibum of Tucson AZ.
Does Skibum have a website/blog-writeup or something? I'd like to read updates on the Mini he was building.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who are the most respected Mini tuners?