New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hi, my name is Ryan and i have a problem.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 11:03 AM
rever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of light
Hi, my name is Ryan and i have a problem.

Hi guys. Track junkie looking to win the 2016 HPDE Championships . Three track prepped cars which is 2 too many. Hopefully a Cayman or 911 in my near future so i can consolidate the collection. Those of you in the Southeast may recognize me as i volunteer with Chin Motorsports to feed the addiction.

Old 01-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6Speed! If you ever need anyting for your BMW be sure to let me know.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 01-22-2016, 12:30 PM
rever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of lightrever5e is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by PelicanParts.com
Welcome to 6Speed! If you ever need anyting for your BMW be sure to let me know.
Oh wow, thanks! I've ended up on Pelican many times for your guys' great tutorials. Really appreciate that! Great blend of excellent user content and parts.

Old 01-22-2016, 12:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
PelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond reputePelicanParts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rever5e
Oh wow, thanks! I've ended up on Pelican many times for your guys' great tutorials. Really appreciate that! Great blend of excellent user content and parts.
Happy to hear that! We strive to help out the everyday DIY'er as much as we can. Good luck out there this year.

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 01-22-2016, 07:32 PM
Former Vendor
AZN Optics is infamous around these parts
Welcome to 6Speed!