New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

New Member and Bentley Blessed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2019, 04:08 PM
rmoczygemba is infamous around these parts
New Member and Bentley Blessed

Greetings folks. My name is Rich and I am now joining this illustrious group from Texas. I have been reading your posts and wish I joined earlier. I was blessed to purchase a 2008 Continental Flying Spur about a year ago. I am the third owner but the car still has low mileage. It is such a joy to drive. I never thought I would drive a Bentley. I'm praying to keep this baby running for many years to come but the maintenance records are not has solid as I would hope. The 1st and 2nd year (at year 5) maintenance checks were completed but nothing beyond that. I have replaced the tires and added PPF on the front end with ceramic coating on the rest of the car . I don't see that the plugs have been replaced so I need to jump on that. The car was well maintained the first 5 years with minimal driving and little maintenance the second 5 years. The brakes were replaced in 2013. Is there any other major item I should be considering?

Thanks for your help. Rich.